Cliff, pt. 2 (fluff)

C/N POV:

I walk into my dorm, trying to close my door as quietly as I can before locking it. I use one of my fingers to turn my light on before I beeline to my room.

I lay Y/N down onto my mattress and lay down next to him. I turn to face him and notice just how peaceful he looks when he's sleeping. I move a bit of hair out of his face and look at him closely. His hair feels soft between my fingers, and I start playing with his hair while he sleeps.

How could I ever have hated such a sweet man? He's so beautiful, and he was so kind to me. I need to find some way to make up for it. He-

"C/N? Where am I, and why does my back hurt so much?"

I look over at him and notice that he's awake, visibly confused.

"Oh hey, baby. You're in my dorm room. You injured your back earlier when you saved me from falling off the cliff, and I don't know where your dorm is. I decided to just take you to mine instead."

"C/N, you could have just woken me up."

"You looked too peaceful and cute when you were sleeping. I couldn't bring myself to do it."

Y/N goes red and hides his face as I chuckle at his flustered state.

"Thank you, C/N. I really appreciate it."

"It's the least I could do. You saved my life."

"It was basic decency, C/N."

I decide to drop it and carefully hold him close to my chest. I feel him wrap his arms around me and I softly smile, kissing his forehead.

"Do you need anything, Y/N?"

"If I need something, I can get it myself. Thank you, though, C/N."

Y/N begins trying to sit up and I try to get him to lay back down so he doesn't hurt himself more.

"Yeah, I wouldn't do that. It'll hurt like hell."

Y/N sighs and lays back down.

"Okay. How am I going to get around, though?"

"I can take care of you for the next few days, if you'd like."

Y/N blushes again at my suggestion, causing me to smile fondly. After a few moments, he looks at me and sighs.

"Fine, you can take care of me, C/N. Don't get used to it, though."

I giggle at his response and kiss his cheek.

"Sure. Do you need anything? Are you hungry or thirsty?"

"I am kinda hungry."

"Alright, I'll make some food. You're coming with me."

I pick Y/N up and carry him to my kitchen, sitting him at my table.

"Are you comfortable, Y/N?"

"I'm about as comfortable as I can be with the back injury."

I chuckle quietly and ruffle Y/N's hair, kissing his head and heading over to the counter to begin cooking.

"Is there anything specific you'd like, Y/N?"

"Surprise me."

I hear that and lightly chuckle to myself, looking around the kitchen for ingredients to begin cooking.

~*time skip*~

I turn off the waffle maker, placing the waffles onto a nearby plate to cool.

"The food is done, Y/N."

"Okay, baby."

I hear him call me baby and I slightly blush, beginning to plate the food. I hear him quietly humming a song, thinking I can't hear him. I smile to myself and bring the plates & silverware to the kitchen table.

I place a plate in front of each of us, placing our silverware beside our plates and putting a waffle on each plate.

"Do you need anything else, Y/N?"

I see a soft smile on his face as he shakes his head.

"No, I don't need anything. Thank you, though."

I nod and start eating, occasionally glancing up at Y/N. I see his contagious smile and can't help but smile, myself.

~*time skip*~

I finish my plate of waffles and look up at Y/N, seeing that he's finished. I quickly stand up and take our dishes to the sink, not giving Y/N time to protest.

"C/N, I could've gotten that."

I come back to the kitchen and sit back down, looking at him from across the table.

"Respectfully, no. You have your back injury, remember? I also would have probably done it for you without you having a back injury, anyway."

I stand up and head over to him, picking him up bridal style and carrying him back to my room.

Once we get to my room, I lay him down onto my bed and lay down next to him. I pull the blanket over him and gently kiss his forehead. I see his slight blush and chuckle softly, facing him.

"Is there anything you want to watch, Y/N? A TV show, a movie, anything?"

Y/N shakes his head and pulls me into a hug. I smile softly and hug him back, looking at him in concern.

"Is something wrong, Y/N?"

"I know I said this earlier, but thank you so much for this. This means more to me than you'll ever know."

"It's no problem at all, baby. I love doing this for you."

"Are you sure I'm not bothering you?"

"Y/N, baby, light of my life, I chose to do this. You aren't bothering me a bit. If anything, you're stuck with me. For the next few days or so, I'm taking care of you."

Y/N blushes profusely and hides his face in my neck. I chuckle softly at his flustered state and kiss the top of his head.

"Come on, Y/N. Let me see that pretty face of yours."

After a second, I see Y/N lifting his head up to look at me with a blush still lingering on his face.

"There you are, hi baby."

Y/N yawns quietly and rubs his eyes, his eyes becoming heavy. I smile and hug him, letting him rest his head on my chest.

"Are you sleepy, baby?"

Y/N hums in response, nuzzling his head in my chest. I start playing with his hair to help him fall asleep faster, feeling him relax at my soft touch.

"Can I listen to your heartbeat until I fall asleep, C/N..?"

I smile and nod, kissing his forehead gently. He moves his head so he can hear my heartbeat and lays there with his ear to my chest. I twist strands of his hair between my fingers and watch him as he lays against me.

A few moments pass, and I start hearing quiet snores coming from my chest. I glance down at Y/N and see him fast asleep. A warm smile grows onto my face as I continue holding him, feeling calm and content.

Soon enough, I start feeling a bit drowsy and look at Y/N lovingly. I speak, my voice barely audible.

"Goodnight, baby."