Honeymoon (lemon + fluff)

ar1xisu request 2/3

Y/N POV:

I close my eyes and drag my fingers through my hair, letting the water run over my head to wash the shampoo out of my hair. The water is a bit colder than I'd like, but it's not too bothersome. Goosebumps rise on my skin as the water flows over my scalp and through the strands, the soap dripping down my body.

It's so peacef-

BAM!

I open my eyes wide, looking around frantically. After a few moments of silence, my mind starts racing. Just to be safe, I turn the water off and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and rush out of the bathroom.

I scan our resort bedroom door C/N, only to find him sitting on the floor next to...

A wheelchair? Huh?

"Oh, there you are, Y/N."

I look at C/N in utter confusion as he stands up from the tile floor.

"What's that for?"

"Oh, it's for you."

Why?

"Why?"

"Because you might need it later."

"Wha...?"

I look up at C/N, only to see a smirk on his face. I slightly tilt my head to side in confusion, still unsure of what he could mean.

I look down and notice that he's hard, the dots immediately connecting in my head.

Oh my god.

My face flushes a deep red color at the realization. I look back up at C/N, his eyes darkening with lust. He makes his way over to me and tilts my chin up with his finger. It takes everything in me to not freak out on the spot.

"Keep looking at me like that, sweetheart, and you'll definitely need the wheelchair."

His voice is deeper and huskier than normal, making my head spin. My heart beats faster as I watch the way his hungry eyes examine my body. He leans in closer to me at a teasingly gradual pace. Rather than waiting for C/N to close the distance, I meet him halfway, myself.

C/N puts his hand on the small of my back and pulls me closer, slipping his hand under my shirt and feeling up my back. I wrap my arms around his neck, depending the kiss. He sucks on my bottom lip, groaning into my mouth lowly.

"Jump."

I nod in understanding, wrapping my legs around C/N's waist. He supports my body, holding me up by my thighs and ass. We're making out the entire way to the bed, him making me straddle his lap.

"You wanna try riding me, Y/N?"

I nod in agreement with the idea, reaching for the nightstand to grab the lube C/N brought for us to use. I open it and pour some into my hand, beginning to prep myself.

~*time skip because I can't write prep*~

C/N finishes coating his cock in lube, looking up at me with a soft smile.

"You're so handsome, baby."

I blush brightly at the compliment, watching as C/N laughs under his breath at my reaction.

"I always love the way you react when I compliment you, Y/N. You never know what to say or do, and your panic is adorable."

Before I can think up a response, C/N is lifting my hips for me and helping me down onto his cock. I bite down on my bottom lip as I sink down, his eyes boring into mine until he bottoms out.

Once I'm adjusted, I experimentally grind my hips down, gasping softly at the feeling. C/N holds onto my hips, looking up at me as I move. I slowly begin bouncing, watching as his face contorts in pleasure.

I get progressively faster as the tension between us thickens. C/N grabs at my thighs as I move, making shivers run down my spine. He gently kneads them, gripping them to help me to go faster.

"You look so gorgeous when you're feeling good like this, baby."

I whimper quietly when I hear the compliment, the kind words encouraging me to push through the exhaustion that's beginning to set into my thighs.

I moan softly when his hand brushes against my cock, my eyes meeting his. C/N starts stroking my cock to push me to cum before him, my eyes rolling back as I do so, cumming onto my stomach.

"Lay back on the bed, baby."

I look at him, confused and curious.

"Okay, but why?"

I lay down on my back on the bed, looking up at C/N as he hovers over me. He gently spreads my legs apart and pushes his cock inside me again. My eyes slightly widen in surprise, my body still sensitive from cumming the first time.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you can't think straight."

C/N puts my leg over his shoulder, thrusting into me. He has me keep my leg up while he holds himself up and grabs something out of my field of vision. I agree, holding my leg over his shoulder where he put it. He reaches for the lit candle on the nightstand. I hear him blowing the candle out before looking at me.

"Wax, red or green, Y/N?"

"Green."

I agree to the idea, curious as to how the melted wax will feel on my skin. C/N nods, grabbing the candle and carefully pouring little bits of wax from the partially melted candle onto my upper body. My heart beats faster as arousal & satisfaction flood my senses at the warm liquid.

"Like it, baby?"

I immediately nod, my breathing ragged as I get closer to cumming again.

"Hell yes."

My reaction seems to trigger something in C/N, making him snap and begin thrusting into me roughly. C/N pours more of the wax onto my body, watching with desire as it runs down. I let out a shaky sigh of gratification at the feeling, my next orgasm hitting me like a truck. I cum onto my stomach for the second time, my body trembling. C/N follows soon after, cumming inside me.

C/N pulls out of me and collapses next to me on the bed, not forgetting to put the candle container back into the table before doing so. He's panting heavily, a thin film of sweat lining his skin.

When C/N manages to catch his breath, he sits up and begins to clean me off. I gaze up at him lovingly as he does so, my heart swelling with affection and adoration.

I love my new husband so much.

He eventually finishes cleaning me, beginning to clean himself. I grab water bottles for both of us from the mini fridge next to the nightstand, handing one to C/N and drinking a few sips of mine. I put my water bottle on my nightstand, laying back down onto my back.

"This was an amazing first time as a married couple. The fact that we're husbands now makes this feel more... I don't know– special?"

"I totally agree, Y/N. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

A/N: This story ended up being short, but I hope it's alright :) this was fun to write.