Chapter 4: Starting the journey

Jayant, knowing his daughters goal wasn't happy at all. He knew that his jayanti had to leave someday but he was hoping it would be in far future not so soon.

"Pitashree , you know this is very important. I want to find a guru . Please support me ,", said bhagi with tears in her eyes.

" How, how can a father let his daughter go on such a dangerous path. How do you even know that you will find a guru.? "

" baba, I'm your daughter. I will find a guru who'll teach me and make me capable baba" said bhagi as she stood defiant in front of her father .

" Fine! If you can't find a guru In 2 years I want you to come back here and never, I mean never ask to go to find a guru, is that understood?! " Asked Jayant.

He didn't want to give the ultimatum but he didn't have a choice. His love for his daughter was too big. Even letting her go for 2 years was hard for him. But he knew he had to .

"I promise you pitashree, I'll come back if I don't find a guru in 2 years", said bhagi as she bowed and left.

Jayant finally let tears flow down. And sat down in his shop weeping.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mata, I'll be leaving in 2 weeks. Pitashree allowed 2 years to find a guru. I'll try my best. I'm sure mahadev and mata parvati will support me in finding my guru. " Said bhagi as she kept her head in her indrina Maa's lap .

" I hope you succeed in finding a guru , putri. I will pray for you." Smiled indrina as she caressed her daughter's hair.

2 weeks went by quickly filled with shenanigans of bhagirathi.

It was finally the day to leave.
The entire house was a bit gloomy. Indrina fed bhagi her favourite kheer by her hand.
Jayant was busy with checking her bag. He put a dagger in it. He knew she had a bow but during close combat a dagger helps most. Both her parents were fussing over her and Bhagi loved it. She loved and treasured every moment she spent with her parents. They were the best.

" It's time ", said bhagi and touched her mata's and pita's feet and asked for blessing .

"Sada sukhi raho"

"Vijayi bhav"

Bhagi stood up and looked at her parents and started walking away.

But at last second she turned and came running in the arms of her parents who both had tears in their eyes.

"Go and win this battle my putri. I believe in you " said indrina as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Jayant just rubbed her back, comforting her. He knew his jayanti knew the unsaid words and unshed tears.

Bhagi nodded , wiped her tears and walked off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Our daughter has finally started her journey , arya," said paravati as she smiled.

" Yes, priye, it's a start to dharma stapna . Her journey, her choices will change alot . After all she's our putri " said Mahadev as he smiled

" hahaha . Take all the credit why don't you mahadev ", said a voice

" Why not? She is my daughter after all", said Mahadev smirking a bit.

" Well, she's MY elder sister too" said the voice again .

" Vasudev bharata, don't you have some other work?" Said parvati

"Ohh now that I think about it. Yes yes I do. Byee" said vasudev.

Yes, the voice was none other than our vasudev shri krishna.

.
.
.
.
.

I know it's a small update. But we'll start soon. The main story . This parts are to establish a strong base for the story and our protagonist. Keep reading ✌🏻😊