Chapter 29: Bhagwan in Hastinapur

Bhisma came down quickly and checked on his grandson and with anger stood up and called for his bow ,"Ek Rajkumar pe hamla liya hai tumhne. Tumhe siksha toh mein swayam dunga." (" You have attacked a prince, I , Myself will PUNISH YOU!!

Just as bhagi was going to say something a strong gust of wind came and there stood a Man holding a Parshu who stepped into the arena with an aura of unmatched power and purpose. His presence was both imposing and awe-inspiring. Tall and robust, his physique was that of a warrior in his prime. His sinewy muscles rippled beneath his tanned skin, a testament to years of rigorous training and countless battles. His chiseled features bore the mark of a sage's wisdom and a warrior's determination.

He was garbed in simple yet dignified attire, a reflection of his ascetic roots. A white dhoti was wrapped around his lower body, and a sacred thread adorned his broad chest. His long, dishevelled hair flowed down his back, a stark contrast to his disciplined countenance. In his powerful hands, He clutched the legendary Parashu, an axe of divine origin that had been granted to him by Lord Shiva.

As the person entered the Kalapradarshan, the spectators were held in a rapt silence, their hearts filled with reverence and awe. His legacy was known far and wide as a warrior who had cleansed the Earth of corrupt Kshatriya warriors 21 times and had dedicated his life to upholding dharma, the righteous path.

In the arena, the air seemed to crackle with energy, for the person was not just a warrior; he was a sage, a protector of dharma, and a symbol of unwavering commitment to justice. 

Bhisma and Dronacharya were stuck in place seeing the person standing before them

Bhisma and Dronacharya were stuck in place seeing the person standing before them. Karna who was standing with Duryodhana quickly rushed forward and bowed before the man, "bless me, Gurudev"

The man looked towards his favorite student, and caressed his head, " Vijayi bhava, Putra." ("Stay victorious Son.")

As he blessed him, karna stood straight and asked, " Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai, Gurudev?" ("What are you doing her Gurudev?")

The man looked towards karna then turned his head towards bhisma who stood stunned in the Royal stands and angrily exclaimed, "LAGTA HAI HASTINAPUR MEIN HAMARA SWAGAT NAHI HAI!?" (" IT SEEMS I'M NOT WELCOMED IN HASTINAPIR?")

Hearing him, the kuru elders especially his two students came out of shock and came towards him and took his blessings. Dristhrashtra stood and welcomed him, "Pranam Bhagwan Parshuram, Aapka Swagat hai Hastinapur mein." ("Pranam Bhagwan Parshuram, You are always welcome in Hastinapur")

"Aaiye humare saath aap waha beth jaiye, Guruvar...", said Bhisma as he gestured towards royal stands. ("Please, come with me and sit there..Teacher".)

Parshuram looked towards him and said, " nahi! Hum yaha ek mahatvapurna karya karne aye hai, Bhisma; aur rahi baath beth ne ki toh mujhe vishwas hai mera shisya uska intejaam karhidega." (No! I've come here for a important work, Bhisma and as for my seating I'm pretty sure my student will arrange for that.")