Chapter 18: A little help

As bhagirathi came to Earth she was very determined and had her goal clear in her mind.

Her first goal was moving towards Ang and Magadh. She had some gurudakshinas to fulfil. She walked for a while and stumbled upon a village. Upon inquiring from some locals she came to know that to reach Ang by walking would take 5-6 business days. Yes, she had the pouch of wishes and everything but she didn't in any circumstances wanted to use it for her own benefit. She knew there would be a way to reach Ang as soon as possible.

She began wondering outside the village. Soon, she came towards a small lake in the the forest. She quickly sat down near the lake and began thinking, 'Ab kya kare, now what to do? This is alot of time. I need to reach Ang soon anyhow. I wish I had some way of travelling like I had in kaliyug.' *sigh*

Just as she was thinking of a solution , "Kaisi ho behna ? ", came a voice out of nowhere.

Bhagi swiftly looked around and shouted, "Kaun hai? ". Her instincts were on high alert.

"bahut dukh hua behna, tumne hame nahi pehchan? ", said the same voice.

Bhagi stood up and shouted , "Samne aao hamare. Chupke kayaro jaise kyu baat kar rahe ho? "

"Main toh tumhare samkasha hi hu, behna. Main toh har jagah hu. Tum dekhogi to mil bhi jaunga", said the same voice.

Baghi continued looking around but after not finding someone she paused and mulled , "Itna natkat, itni manmohak awaj, kahi yeh...? ".

"Anuj!"... Said bhagi as she began smiling.

"Bahut der laga di hamne pehchane me behna, " said our krishna as he got tears in his eyes . Finally he was hearing her call him Anuj.

"You have become very naughty, kanha, tum Milo hamse hum batate hai tumhe apni badi behen se uphas karne ka natija! ", said bhagi as she closed her eyes and imagined him. His manmohak smile causing her to smile as well.

Kanha laughed and said , "Abhi mile bhi nahi aur aap hame shiksha Dene ki baat kar rahi hai. Sare bade bhai behen ek jaise hi hote hai. Yaha dau hai ki har din koi na koi Karan dhundh lete hai hamare kaan khichne ke. Hmph".

Bhagi laughed and said , "Ab tum ho hi itne natkhat kanha'

"Haw... Dekho duniya walo, ek bhai apni badi behen ki madat karne aya aur use hi natkhat kaha ja raha hai. Ye julum! ", kanha said being the dramabaaz he is.

Bhagi titled her head, " Kaisi madat, kanha? "

"Ham nahi bata rahe aapko, hmpf! ", said kanha as he acted angry.

Bhagi opened her eyes and showed her angry eyes, "Kanhaa... !"

Kanha was silent for a while and then accepted his defeat , "Acha thik hai! Ye bade log na bas apna rob jamate rehte hai hampar.",

Bhagi stopped smiling and said," Anuj ham tumhe...!"

Krishna stopped his act and said,"Acha maaf kar dijiye hame aur Apne piche dekhiye ".

Bhagi immediately turned back and saw a beautiful power bike. It looked magnificent. A wonder in the era of Mahabharata. In kaliyug her one love was for powerful bikes. She loved futuristic bikes with all her heart. And being in dwapar she thought she would never see any bikes but now here...

Suddenly , Krishna's voice sounded her in her head , "kaisi lagi behna? ",

Bhagi came out if stupor and started touching the bike and sat on it.., "Kanha , Aaj toh tumne Hume khush kar diya.".

Kanha smiled and said , "Aap ne pehli baar kuch manga aur ham aapke Anuj hoke aapki ye icha puri na kar sake toh kaise Anuj hum, bataiye? "

"thank you Anuj, you have given me the best gift. Ye is safar mein bahut kam ayegi."

Bhagi thought for a while," Par Anuj ham petrol kaha se layega iske liye? "

Krishna smiled and said, "Yehi toh Kamal hai hamara, jiji. Is bike ko kisi fuel ki jarurat nahi hai"

"thank you , Anuj ", said bhagi as she smiled and started the bike.

"Aapse jald milenge ham, behna. ", said Krishna. His eyes reflecting the longing he felt which was the same in the eyes of bhagirathi .

"Intezaar karenge apse Milne ka, Anuj ", said bhagirathi' as she started her bike and went towards ang desh.

.
.
.
.

As she was riding the bike she saw beautiful wonders of dwapar. Huge trees and mountains. The air was so fresh not touched by even an ounce of polution. As bhagi continued in her way, she began thinking about her plans. She had read Mahabharata and she knew how disastrous the war was. How many innocent souls had been sacrificed to establish dharma. Her gandhari ma had suffered the most. She knew she has to at least try and remove the suffering of her gandhari ma.

She had already tried to make change in karna's and ashwaath's destiny. She hoped karna had chose another path and ashwath would be less bitter. Another character she wanted to try and change was duryodhana. She felt all he needed was love and someone who understands him , guides him. And she was aiming to become that figure for him.

During her journey to ang, she faced many bad people and Asur's who were trying to harm innocents. She fought with them bravely and saved people from their terror. She did all this by covering herself so no one knew her identity. Her ways were cruel. It all dependent on the crime they committed. Some were left after giving a warning whereas others who are not redeemable were killed swiftly especially those who had committed heinous crimes. Most royals and corrupt people were afraid of the person who was taking a stand for helpless people.

Soon she has become popular among people as Bhairava. She used to go and help those who couldn't help themselves. Her help wasn't just limited to giving them justice but also healing people. She was well known for her healing abilities. She became popular not only among people but also Asur's. She helped those that were troubled as per her gurudakshina. She gave justice to poor people , listened to their problems and tried to help them.

Soon , she had reached the outskirts of Ang...

____________________________________

Hope you liked the chapter 🙏🏻.
Do comment and tell me how you've liked the chapter 😌