Chapter 7: First step of correction

After 5 months.

"hmm , now what to do?", Thought gati, as she was sitting on the tree branch.

She got rejected by dron , she had also searched in aryavart for guru but nobody was ready to teach her once they knew of her being a sut. She was tired.

As she was thinking what to do next a arrow lodged in the tree she was sitting on.

"Huh!!" Said gati as she stood up in the branch.

She looked towards where she assumed the arrow came from. She saw a boy older than her with bow and arrow. He looked angry but what caught her attention were the tears in his eyes.

"What happened?! ", She shouted

Karna pov

Karna was once again rejected. He had tried so hard but no one was willing to give him education. He had gone to dron with hope that he wont be partial and teach him but there all he faced was humiliation. He was angry at his fate and society.

No one was willing to teach him when he disclosed him being sut. Today was the 100th guru who had rejected him. And he has had enough . If society isn't going to let him get education fairly then he too would take his rightful education unfairly.

He had heard about lord parshuram, but after getting rejected 100 th time , he didn't have any hope. So, he decided he would decieve lord to get education.

He was still thinking about his decision when in sudden anger he fired his arrow towards an tree.

Suddenly he heard some ruffling and "What happened?!" Shouted.

He looked up and saw a figure in black standing stop a branch .

"Who are you?!" Asked karna as he went near the tree .

" I'm bhagi, who are you? ", Said bhagi

" I'm karna !", Said karna as he looked up " come down , you might get hurt if you slip from there",

" Aww, you care ... " Said bhagi as she jumped from the tree.

" N.. no. I don't, i just didn't want you getting hurt... " Said karna.

" Eh . Whatever, tell me what happened?! ", Said bhagi as she sat down.

Karna looked down" what happened?! "

" First sir karna, sit down and tell me what happened with you to be angrily shooting arrows ? ", Said bhagi as she patted the ground beside her

Karna looked down and sat "I'm not a sir, call me karna"

"Ok karna ... Now why the tears and anger?", Said bhagi.

"I - Im a sut and want to gain education. I know that it's a sin for a sut to learn weapons but I want to and today 100th guru rejected me. I don't know what to do? I'm so so tired." Said karna as he sat down.

" Hmm , and now what do you plan to do, mitr", said bhagi as she looked towards him.

Karna was thinking about his decision of deceiving the lord , " wh- what would you do if you were rejected 100 times because of your caste and ge- get to k-know that some guru can te-teach you but you'd have to de-decieve him? ".

" Oh karna, knowledge gained by decieve is never true knowledge. You asked my opinion, I would never deceive , I would show the Guru that I'm capable to study under him and if he still doesn't want to teach me, I'd thank him and leave from there cause we are asking for knowledge, it's on the teacher whether he wants to give it or not", said bhagi.

" But - but what if he rejects you after hearing your caste? ", Asked karna looking down and contemplating.

" Then he was never supposed to teach me, teacher - student relationship is very special and basing it in lies and decit it wrong. My mata always said that one truth is always better than 100 lies. ", Said bhagi as she looked towards Karna," Go karna, find your guru but don't lie, promise me this new mitr of yours. "

Karna looked up with tears in his eyes. He had a mitr now and they were asking his promise , how could he not give it to them . "Ok. I promise I won't lie and disrespect any brahman and guru" .

"Good, now go and March. I know that you'll find a teacher who'll make you one of the best in whole aryavart ", smiled bhagi and left from there.

Karna smiled " may we meet again, mitr". And marched towards mahendragiri parvat.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading 🙏🏻. I hope you liked it ❤️