Chapter 20: Triumph of Valour- Bhagi vs Jarasandha

The soldier had arrived in Magadha. Soon the news had reached Jarasandha's ear. After inquiring about the person and the army they have , he came to know that the person was alone with no army whatsoever, he and his courtiers had started laughing. The only person not laughing was his advisor. He was Intrigued with the person who had challenged jarasandh with no army, no backup. There was something about the person that had intrigued the great advisor of Jarasandha, the great Chalukya.

The next morning bhagi was standing at the entrance of Magadha. She titled her head in anger as no one was there other than the guards. Bhagi quickly shot the arrows and tied the gaurds and entered the lands of Magadha. Magadha was a beautiful place but the people were miserable.

As she moved forward she clearly saw the caste system prevailing . In ang due to the miserable condition of everyone, people had forgot castes and helped each other. They had gelled together due to sufferings. Bhagi could see that it was possible in magadha as well only problem will be the people who were benefiting from such caste system.

Bhagi moved towards the center of the city and shot an arrow towards Magadh court. Her Surya Dhanush shining brightly in her hands.

The arrow lodged on the throne of Jarasandha who was startled with it.
,"Kiski itni himmat!! Kisne kiya Aisa dusahas! Jarasandha ke Magadha mein Jarasandha ke singhasan PE VAR!?!. "

Chalukya came forward and saw that arrow had an letter attached to it, he took the arrow and began to read loudly. 'Jarasandha.. Apne maut ka svagat nahi karoge?'

Chalukya looked towards Jarasandha and said , "Maharaj, ye kal jisne un sipahiyo ko haraya tha uska Kam lagta hai".

Jarasandha moved towards his singhasan and sat down , " aise chote mote karyo ke liye nahi hai Jarasandha ka samay!.,"

He quickly scanned the court and pointed towards his best atirathi ,"Tum senapati, jao apne sabse kabil sipahiyo ko leke aur mar kar uska sir wahi chorahe pe laga dena. Taki sabko samje, Jarasandh ke saath uphas karna kitna bhari pad sakta hai! JAO! "

The said senapati nodded and quickly went from the court towards the center of Magadh with his best soldiers.

As he arrives towards the middle he saw a person standing with back straight and a golden dhanush in their hand. He was a atirathi and he knew the person standing in front of him was not to be underestimated. The aura this person had was dangerous.

He stood infront of the person, " Akhri chetavani de rahe hai! Samarpan kar do. Mein maharaj se baat karunga wo shayad tumhe jivan daan bhi de de".

Bhagi just smirked and said , "bas bate hi karoge? Magadha ke yoddhao ko shayad baate karne ka sikshan Diya jata hai kyuki yudh toh tumse hota nahi hai haina? "

Having heard bhagi, he quickly took out his bow, "BAS! Yoddha pratit hote ho isliye tumhari sahayata kar rahe the. Par tumhe shaayad maut bahut Priye hai! "

"Woh toh hai! ", smirked bhagi as she shot quick arrows towards the soldiers tieing them up in nagpass.

The senapati looked angered as his soldiers had been defeated so easily. ,"Tumhari itni himmat !! ".
He quickly shot numerous arrows towards the person. But bhagi was able to counter them easily. Afterall how could an atirathi fight with ardhnarishwar shishya.

" hamare saath aajao senapati. Dekho tumhare priye Magadh ko, dekho kaise log tadap rahe hai. Dekho tumhari praja hai yeh. Tumhari hi sena jiska dativa praja ki raksha karna hai wo Jarasandha ke karn unke bhakshak Bane hue hai. Streeyon pe atyachar ho rahe hai, Aaj wo hai kal tum ho sakte ho senapati. Hamara saath do, praja ke liye kaam Karo! ", said bhagi as she continued defending herself from senapati's arrows.