Chapter 16: The boons and rewards

"Come bhagirathi, we sense you've succeeded in forging your own weapon?"

"Yes, gurudev. I've been successful. I don't know whether it's the most disastrous weapon on earth or not but I know this weapon is a combination of all my teachings guruvar " said bhagirathi as she moved forward.

"then show us, bhagirathi. SHOW THE WORLD YOUR WEAPON!!"

Bhagirathi moved her hand forward and suddenly a white flash came out , lightening struck her hand and fire started surrounding her palm. The entire climate of aryavarat seemed to be changing. Soon the fire in bhagirathi's hand transformed into a beautiful bow. The bow looked magnificent, it's strings seemed to be carved by sage viswakarma himself. Every one could sense how powerful the bow was .

Tridev and tridevis came forward and raised their hands. Soon a bright yellow light went towards the bow and it began lighting up. Everyone could sense how the bow has now become more powerful than before.

, "We're impressed bhagirathi by your dedication. We have put a part of our energy in this bow. This bow is now the most powerful bow in this universe. The one holding this bow can never be defeated. Only the combined avtar of us tridev and tridevis could ever fight the bow and that will also be a tough fight. Any arrow fired out of this bow will never be ordinary. The bow holds the power to destroy the entire universe as well as to brighten it. We hope you use it very wisely, bhagirathi ."

Narad Muni came forward and exclaimed "The bow holding the immense power of the tridev and tridevis will be called, TRIDEVABHAIRAVA! The bow representing the fierce aspect of the Tridev, akin to the wrathful form of Lord Shiva. And you! , " pointing towards bhagirathi ," the Wielder , Bearer of Tridevabhairava will be known as BHAIRAVDHARI !! Narayan Narayan... "

Flowers started to rain on bhagirathi as she stood there with head held high

Flowers started to rain on bhagirathi as she stood there with head held high. Happy that her Gurdevs are happy and proud because of her.

Mahadev looked towards Mata Parvati and smiled . His eyes reflected the pride he felt for his daughter. Mata Parvati also smiled back .

"Bhagirathi, I'm impressed by your talent , your hardwork . I , Indra , the king of god's , give you my Vajra!! " said Indra as he smiled at bhagi.

Bhagi bowed and accepted the gift gratefully.

Soon all gods and goddess present there began giving bhagi boons and rewards.

"Bhagirathi, I have taught you how to use Maya as well as how to win it. You're one of my best students Bhagirathi. Your will to learn and remain unbiased have impressed me. I, shukracharaya, the guru of Asur's give you my sanjeevani Mantra. You can use it anytime once you take my permission. I also give you my that mantra which we had talked during your teachings. May you use it wisely! ", said Shukracharaya and left from there.

Bhagirathi smiled and bowed accepting the reward. She knew the mantra he was speaking. She was grateful to have received it but she knew she had to use it very wisely and only in situations that genuinely require it.

Lord Brahma came forward and blessed her , " oh bhagirathi, you have shown great wisdom. I bless you that your mind will forever remain sharp and discerning. Your intellect will serve as a guiding light , allowing you to unravel the mysteries of the world. "

Mata Saraswati joined Brahma dev , "Bhagirathi, you have honoured the pursuits of knowledge with your dedication. I grant you the gift of eloquence. Your words will flow like the sacred rivers and captivate hearts and minds alike.".

Mata Saraswati closed her eyes and chanted something suddenly in her hands came a beautiful Veena, it's strings seemed to be made of silk. ,"Bhagirathi, I gift you this Veena. With this you can control the weather. Use it wisely. ".

Next came , Lord Shiva ," Bhagirathi, with your education we have prepared you for the challenges ahead. I grant you the strength and courage to face any obstacle in your path. Just as the mighty river carves it's way through mountains , you shall overcome all hurdles with grace and determination ".

Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity approached bhagirathi with a radiant smile and said , " Bhagirathi, your education has granted you with tools to make a meaningful difference in the world. I grant you abundance and prosperity to do that you may use your knowledge to uplift others and bring joy to their lives. "

Mata lakshmi moved her hand forward and made a pouch , "Putri, Take this bag . This bag will give you whatever you desire. You can store all your things in this bag. It will never become full ".

Bhagirathi smiled and took the bag tieing it around her waist.

Lord Vishnu, the preserver of universe came forward , " bhagirathi , " lord Vishnu began, " Your thirst for knowledge and your dedication to education have touched the hearts of all who have witnessed your journey. I offer you a boon that shall grant you a deep connection with the cosmic energies of the universe. I hope this will be your guide in making the right decisions."

Lord Hanuman, known for his devotion and strength came forward with a paternal smile , " Bhagirathi, your strength while fighting me has impressed me. I bless you to be the strongest on the earth . I also bless you to have unwavering focus and determination. With your mind fixed on your goals, you shall accomplish great feats and Transcend all obstacles!".

Just like everyone lord kartikeya gave bhagi his devine sword. And lord Ganesha blessed bhagi to have a strong mind.

Soon all the goddess and gods left from there after congratulating bhagi. Only Lord Mahadeva, Lord Vishnu and Mata Parvati were left standing on kailash. All three looked at each other and nodded.

It was time to reveal the truth.

____________________________________

Hope you liked the chapter.

Sorry for not posting as frequent as I'd like if to be but my job takes up most of my time. I'll try to update it as frequently as I can. Thank you for waiting and loving the book. ❤️