Chapter 32: Guide not the hero

On the battlefield of Kalapradarshan, the air was heavy with the weight of destiny. Arjuna, the mighty Pandava , had unleashed the devastating Brahmastra upon Karna, the indomitable warrior. The sky trembled as the formidable arrow raced towards its target.

Bhagi, leaped forward, her eyes filled with unwavering determination. She stood before Karna, her Surya Dhanush in her hands, its celestial aura radiating with power.

Karna seeing his new mitr standing in front of Brahmastra that to without any armour began to panic, " Mitra, what are you doing? Go away from here. You don't even have any armour".

But seeing that his friend was not moving at all, he tried to move Infront of his Mitra but was stopped by bhagi as she put her hands blocking his way. Bhagi stood confidently in front of the upcoming Brahmastra along with her panicking friend behind her back, "Shant rahiye, Angraj!"

Hearing his formal title from his friend's mouth, he shut his mouth and stood silently behind. Everyone stood stock still seeing the warrior in front of such an disastrous weapon. In the audience as soon as Gandhari came to know about it she stood up and shouted, " NO!!"... Hearing her shout bhagi glanced towards the audience. The maids beside Gandhari tried to calm her down and the queen sat down with a frown.

Bhagi was now continuously, looking at Brahmastra., "Call your Vijaya, Radhey!!". 

However, on receiving no response, She quickly glanced at behind her where Karna was continuously looking at her confused. Bhagi understood that this Karna had not received his Vijaya from Bhagwan Parshuram yet.

She took a deep breath, and quickly turned around and placed her Surya Dhanush in hands of Karna. Karna looked at her with shock, "What are you doing, mitra?"

Bhagi looked at him in his eyes, " This is not my fight, Radhey. This is yours. Trust your ability that you can do this. Trust yourself!"

Karna looked at her with frown, "b-but , This is Brahmastra, it is said to possess the power to obliterate entire armies and lay waste to entire civilizations. How can I defeat it?"

Bhagi held his shoulder firmly and moved him to face the Brahmastra, " Trust my trust in you , Radhey. I know you can do this. Lift the Dhanush and fire arrows with all your power at its leaves. LIFT YOUR DHANUSH ,RADHEY!!"

Karna, his heart filled with gratitude and determination, looked at Bhagi and said, "You have shown me the true meaning of friendship, Mitra. With your support and the power of the Surya Dhanush, I shall fight on..".

Bhagi smiled and nodded, her touch conveyed not only her unwavering support but also channeled some of her own celestial power into him, infusing his arrows with newfound strength.

With Bhagi's encouragement and her added power, Karna notched an arrow on the Surya Dhanush. As he drew back the bowstring, the arrow glowed with an incandescent light, a testament to the fusion of their strengths. He aimed at the incoming Brahmastra and released the arrow with unyielding resolve.

The fiery explosion that followed was nothing short of divine. Karna's arrow, enhanced by Bhagi's support and the Surya Dhanush's power, met the Brahmastra head-on. The unstoppable force of the Brahmastra was met with an immovable object. The two forces clashed, creating a celestial spectacle that left all who witnessed it in awe. Karna quickly used and fired several arrows at the leaves of Brahmastra. Slowly but surely, Brahmastra's effect began to nullify, as slowly the leaves of Brahmastra began to fall down, eventually vanishing.

Seeing the feet of the warrior everyone stood stock still as Karna began to lower his bow. He was trembling badly. It seemed he had exhausted all his strength but the Brahmastra still not fully nullified, the arrow still held the power to hurt Karna despite his amour.