Chapter 21: Rebuilding Magadh

Bhagi looked at Chalukya and said, "Chaliye, Chukiya ji! Hamara Mahal dikha dijiye".  (come,  chalukya ji! Show me my palace).

Chalukya ji nodded and gestured to the chariot waiting.

Soon Bhagi had reached Magadh Mahal, and it was magnificent. Chalukya took bhagi to the throne room. Bhagi stood silent as she observed the entire room. She turned towards Chalukya and said , "Chalukya ji, thoda badlav lana Hoga. Pure Mahal ka naksha badalna hoga.( Chalukya ji, we have to change it a bit. Whole face of the Palace has to be changed.)

 Bhagi turned towards Chalukya and said," Aur chalukya ji, Jarasandha Jin rajao ki bali Dene wala tha unhe mukt kar dijiye. ". (And Chalukya ji, the kings whose sacrifice Jarasandha was going to make?. Free Them!)

Chalukya nodded and went to leave but bhagi called him again, "Aur jara un logo ka pata nikaliye Jo corrupt hai yaha. Ab rajya ke deemako ki safai ka samay aa gaya hai". (And kindly find the corrupt people here. Its time to clean some pests.)

Chalukya smirked and left. He immediately activated his network.

Bhagi quickly went outside and set up a tent there .

Chalukya seeing this stood beside her and asked, "Maharaj, aap aise kyu? Itna bada Mahal hai aap waha reh lijiye". (Maharaj, why are you here? You have a huge palace, please stay there?)

Bhagi looked towards Chalukya ji and said, "Raja hone ka pratham kartavya nibha rahe hai.". (I'm fulfilling my first responsibility of being a king.)

Bhagi quickly went to the middle of Magadh and asked soldiers to call the praja there. Soon the people had gathered where Bhagi stood. Bhagi looked towards them all and addressed them , "Praja jano, Dhanyawad aap yaha aye. Aap sab jante hi honge ki Jarasandha ka ant ko chuka hai. Aab Magadh hamare adhin hai. Aur hame , Magadh mein badlav ki avashyakta hai." ("Everyone, Thank you that you have come here. Today as you know jarasandha has been defeated. Now, Magadha is under my rule. And I think there are some much needed changes that Magadh needs").

Bhagi looked towards Chalukya and nodded. Chalukya gestured towards the soldiers and quickly all the corrupt people who were part of the ministry were on their knees in front of the praja.

"Yeh wo log hai jinhone apne rajya ke saath gaddari ki hai. Inhe saja milegi aur yeh sabak hai un sabke liye jo Apne rajya ke saath gaddari karne ka soch bhi rahe hai", said bhagi as she swiftly took her sword and separated their heads from their body. (These are those people who have betrayed their own kingdom. they will get punishment and such that it will be a lesson for those who are even thinking of betraying Magadh.)

Bhagi scanned the people and noticed that the spy was looking. She knew she had to do something about the Kingdoms now. They were more likely preparing to attack Magadh, now that the great Jarasandha has died.

"Ham Aaj kuch niyam jahir kar rahe hai aur yeh niyam Magadh mein lagu rahenge. Yadi apko acha nahi lage toh Magadh ke dwar aap sabh ke liye khule hue hai. " bhagi said as she looked towards everyone. ( Today, I'm announcing some rules and these rules will be followed throughout Magadh. and if you have any problems? Magadh's doors are open for you)

"Pehla niyam, Varna Vyavastha Jo janm pe adharit hai usko ham aaj isi samay se khariz karte hai. Magadh mein Varna Vyavastha nahi chalegi. Dusra niyam nyay sabko milega. Aur wo kaisa hoga yeh hum nischit karenge. Magadh ka hum naksha badal denge . Aaj se saare Ghar ek saman honge. Pathshala, chikitsa Ghar khole jayenge. Jo bhi shiksha grahan karna chahte hai wo  kar sakte hai chahe wo baccha ho, budha ho , purush ho ya stree . Hum chahenge ki saari streeyan apni raksha karna sikhe, siksha prapt kare. Yadi kisiko apati hai toh hamare samne prakat kare", Bhagi said as she looked at everyone.