03

As you were walking down the street, you figured you would get something to eat, as you doubted your parent's would be home. There was a convenience store not too far from where you were, and you were a bit tired. 

Walking down the sidewalk, you were in deep thought. "How could Katsuki tell someone like Izuku to just kill themselves? Unprovoked. Izuku hasn't done anything to offend Katsuki, at least from my point of view." You didn't understand, out of all people, why Izuku?? As you began to think about it, you thought more and more about the two. 

You began to feel dizzy, and lightheaded, something flashed before your eyes, but you couldn't make it out. All you heard were screams, and the sound of fire crackling around you. Then it shifted, you couldn't make anything out either, but it sounded like Midoriya's voice, he was struggling.

You snapped out of our trance, only to find that there was no fire, there was no Midoriya, you were still on the sidewalk. You froze, not knowing what to do. You had just texted Izuku, and he was fine.

You didn't know where Katsuki was, but there wasn't any panicking or commotion to be heard. A terrible migraine pierced your head. You had to make sure your friends were okay though, so that's what you did.

You ran to check on Izuku, knowing he was under the bridge thing. Out of breath, tired, and you had a terrible migraine, you could only hear his muffled screams, you could barely see what was happening. You panicked, and ran towards him. You grabbed onto his waist, trying to pry him out of the villains grasp.

When that didn't work, you focused on trying to loosen it's grip instead, tearing it's slimy body bit by bit. There was someone now in the distance, a tall figure.

  "Have no fear, you are safe. Now that I'm here, that is." He said, as his voice rang through the tunnel. He then finished the villain off with a mighty blow.

You grabbed Izuku, and you were both flung back by the blow. You then let the exhaustion do it's thing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

  "Hey, wake up! Hey- Oh, thought we lost you there." Izuku gasped, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, you only looked at Allmight, not phased, as he's been part of your life for a while now. Izuku look at you, then to your arms, which were now wrapped around him,  he screamed and backed away, you got up from the ground.

  "Looks like you two are moving around all right! Sorry about that back there, heh! I didn't mean to get you caught up in my justicing." All might spoke.

"Usually I pay more attention to keeping bystanders safe. But it turns out this city's sewer system is really difficult to navigate!" Izuku just sat there, staring.

 "Anyway, you were a big help! Thank you, I've captured the evil-doer!" Allmight smiled. Izuku seemed to be lost in thought. To which he then snapped out of.

"Holy crap! I've gotta get an autograph, I've got a pen around here somewhere. Please sign my notebook!" Izuku said, he opened it, only to find allmight already did. 

Allmight smiled at you, and you gave a toothy grin back.

  "Thank you so much! This'll be an heirloom, a family treasure passed down for generations to come!!!!" Izuku exclaimed, bowing expeditiously.

"Yup! Well, I've gotta get this guy to the police so they can take care of him. Stay out of trouble, see you around!" Allmight says as he's about to leave. Izuku asked him why he was leaving so early, "Now stand back, I'm taking off!" He then takes off, you look at Izuku, and he gives you a sheepish smile. 
.
.
.

   "Huh? Hey, Hey!!! What do you think you're doing??" Allmight asks, you're right next to them. 

"Let go! I love my fans, but this is too much!" Allmight exclaims.

"He can't, we're flying, if he lets go now he'll die." You say, pointing at the city below you.

   "Oh.. that's a good point." Replies all might, and he stopped trying to pry Izuku off. Izuku then goes on about how he wants to ask Allmight some questions, personally. 

The three of you land atop a building, Izuku is out of breath, and seems petrified. You put your hand on his back.

  "Yo, you good?" You asked, laughing a bit. Izuku looks at you, and nods. You stand up, and offer your hand, to which Izuku accepts. You pull him up, and he takes a deep breath. He sort of collapses on you.

"My whole life just flashed before my eyes." He said, shaking.

"That was quite the move on your part, not very smart though. Bang on the door for a while, someone will let you two in. Now, I have to go. See you on the flip side." All Might waves.

Allmight said his goodbye, but Izuku wasn't having it. "Please.. I have to know!"

"Is it possible to become a hero without a quirk?" Allmight stopped in his tracks upon hearing the question.

 "I'm a normal kid without any powers, could I ever hope to be someone like you?" Izuku asked.

Silence filled the air.

[DISCONTINUED] ʀᴇʙɪʀᴛʜ. | BNHA/MHAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara