14.

You walked into the classroom, and suddenly all eyes were on you. 

      "You were so amazing!!!!" 

"It ended so fast!!!"

    "You and Todoroki make a great team." 

"You're very talented!"

"You guys won as soon as you walked into the building!!" 

The class had been throwing compliments at you, and everyone who hadn't introduced themselves to you did so.

"I'm Hanta Sero, great job today!"

"I'm Mina Ashido, please, call me Mina!"

"Tsuyu Asui, but please, call me Tsu."

"Hey, Sato!" 

Kiri already knew you, and he had already introduced himself to Midoriya. 

 "You were so womanly!" He exclaimed, you giggled, "That's new."

Uraraka had suddenly appeared, "Hey, Deku!" She exclaimed, noticing he was back. She then looked over at you, "(F/N) You said you would be back!" She pouted, "I am back." You replied, tilting your head. "I thought that implied it would be sooner.." She said, looking down. "Hey Uraraka, where's Kacchan?" (THAT SHI IS SPELLED WITH TWO C'S???? I THOUGHT IT WAS TWO A'S) Izuku asked. "We tried to stop him from leaving, but he wouldn't listen. You just missed him." She replied. Izuku looked at you, and motioned head, saying 'Let's go.'

.

.

.

The two of you were running down the stairs and outside.

You made it, but stayed near the entrance, as you didn't want to interrupt. 

 "Kacchan, wait up!" Katsuki stopped and looked at Izuku over his shoulder. 

   "What?" He asked, his voice was cold.

    "I have to tell you something, maybe then, you'll understand what's been going on. I wasn't hiding my quirk from you."  Izuku began to explain everything, and you could see it was only making Katsuki more angry.

     "How dumb do you think I am? 'Borrowed power'?  Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. You already made a fool outta me in that damn training exercise." Katsuki said, looking down. His hair casted a shadow over his face.

      "So? Did you come here to rub it in? I lost. To make matters worse, it was to you. I crushed you in the entrance exam, but that's not enough! When I was watching (F/N) and that ice guy, I realized I couldn't beat them in a head to head fight. Crap! I even agreed with what that girl said, My attack was so stupid! Damn it!" Katsuki said, he sounded as if though he was on the verge of tears..

    "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!.. Enjoy that win, Deku. You won't get another! I'm just getting started! Got that!?!? I'm gonna end up the number one hero, no matter what!" Katsuki finished, a look of determination spread across both their faces.

"You'll never beat me again, you bastard. Don't even try." He said, grumpily walking away. Izuku took a deep breath. Sighing in.. relief? 

..

..

..

   "THERE YOU AREEE!!!!" Allmight burst outside.

"Baku-go! I found you! Just so you know, pride is an important attribute to have. But while you certainly have the abilities to become a pro hero, there's still plenty you have to learn." Allmight had his hands on Katsuki's shoulders.