07

As you ran to the gates, Izuku was far behind

As you ran to the gates, Izuku was far behind. "C'mon, Izu!" You said, stopping in your tracks. "You're just.. You're just so fast!" Izuku panted.

You grabbed his hand, and he blushed, but you ignored it, then darted towards the gates, you were there in literally milliseconds. 

"Stupid Deku. Get out of my way before I set you on fire." Katsuki grumbled, you laughed at him and he rolled his eyes.

You and Izuku continued on, and he smiled. The smiling came to a stop, as he was now falling, and before you could react he just.. stopped.

"Are you okay? I stopped you with my quirk, I'm sorry I didn't ask first." The girl who stopped him said.

"Isn't this all like.. way nerve racking?" She asked.

"Thank you so much! You practically saved his life." You said, jokingly. She looked at you as if she was in awe, and her cheeks went from it's normal pink to red. She shook her head. 

 "Y-yea no problem!" She stuttered.

"Well, see you two inside." She said, walking away.

"She seemed nice." You said, looking at Izuku.

"Y-yea! I should probably thank her for saving me, though." He replied, slightly flustered.

.

.

'This poor boy.'

.

.

.

You two were now in the building. You sat in between Izuku and Katsuki. The lights came on, revealing present mic. "Hello U.A candidates, thanks for tunin into me, your school DJ. C'mon and lemme hear ya!" Present mic said, silence filled the air. You felt bad so you shouted, "YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Present mic smiled at you, and Izuku tried not laugh.

"Ya'll keepin it mellow huh?? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the point. Let's talk about this practical exam. Are you readyyyy???!!!?" Present mic shouted.

"Yea we are!!!!" You shouted back. Present mic smiled at you again, and you did finger guns with a wink back. 

"Like your application said, today you rockin boys and girls will be conducting ten minute mock battles in super hip urban settings! After I drop the mic here, you guys will head into your specified battle center, sound good?" Present mic asked, "Okay?!?" He asked again. 

"Oh, They're splitting us up so we're unable to work with any of our friends." You said, you got battle center E. Izuku agreed.

"Damn, I was really looking forward to crushing you, Deku." Katsuki said, scowling. 

"Ok, ok, let's check out your targets." Present mic then went onto explain everything. 

"Excuse me, sir, but I have a question." A blue hair boy said, raising his hand. "Hit me!" Present mic replied, pointing to him.

"On the printout you've listed four types of villains, not three. With all respect, if this is an error on official U.A materials, it is shameful. We are exemplary students, we expect the best from Japan's most notable school. A mistake such as this won't do!" He barked.

"Additionally, you with the unkept hair, you've been muttering this entire time, stop that."

"And you with the (H/C) hair, stop being so obnoxious. If you can't bother to take this seriously, leave. You're distracting the rest of us." He finished. 

"My apologies." You smiled. He then turned around.

'Kiss ass.' You thought to yourself.

"All right, all right. Examinee number 7-1-1-1, thanks for calling in with your request. The fourth villain type is worth zero points, that guy's just an obstacle we'll be throwing your way. There is one in every battle center. Think of it as something you should try to avoid, it's not that it can't be beaten.. but there's... kinda no point." Mic explained.

"You ready to go beyond? Let's hear a plus Ultra!!" He said, no one said plus ultra. "Apologies, but it would be unfair otherwise." You whispered to the blue haired boy, he nodded.

"PLUS ULTRAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" you yelled, shaking Izuku, he laughed.

.

.

.

Now at the battle field, you were all to excited.

 You waited a bit, but felt you were wasting precious points, and darted inside. "There are no countdowns in real battles!!! Go, go, go!!!" Present mic said.

While destroying destroying robots back to back, you managed to save some people too. You ran into a three pointer, the thing was huge. It charged at you, and you jumped up onto it's arm. Running up, you were able to grab a hold of the metal, tearing it apart as you ran. You then wrapped the metal around it's neck, and tore the robot's head off.

You hopped off the robot, but then felt the ground shake beneath you. You along with your fellow candidates stopped in their tracks. The zero pointer. It was humongous. Everyone began to run, but there were people who couldn't, and they were absolutely petrified.

 You looked at the people running, and then the zero pointer, and didn't think for a second, you just acted. 

You ran forward and slid under the robot, dragging your hand across the ground, incasing the robot's 'feet' in dirt. You  grabbed two people and got them to safety. You then created a large wave of water, and carried the rest away. You saved most of them, but one was stuck. She was about to be crushed. 

Time was almost up, you didn't hesitate this time. Now, you were going to end this.

Grabbing her first and getting her to safety. You then shifted your attention towards this robot. Analyzing your surroundings, and focusing on all your strength, you took a deep breath. You jumped up, and the robot tried to grab you, as it extended it's arm, you jumped on it, and onto it's back. 

You focused on the people around you, making sure they were a good distance away. You jumped forward and created a barrier mid air, and kicked off of it.

 You were now in front of robot, trying to muster up as much energy as you could. Your eye's now had this (E/C) hue to them. You charged it all up, and released it, "Bye now." You said.(picture up top, feel free to change the color to whatever you want it to be, and change anything you don't like.)

A bright light spread across the sky, and when it died down, the robot was no more. You landed safely on the ground, and the people watching erupted into applause. You were a bit tired, since you used up a lot of your energy.

"That was amazing!"

"What's your quirk?"

"How'd you do that?"

You smiled at the nice compliments, and a red haired boy came up to you, smiling with a sharp toothy grin. "That was so manly!!! you're so manly!!!!" He exclaimed, "I'm Eijirou Kirishima by the way!" He said, 

  "(F/N) (L/N), nice to meet you, Kirishima!" You returned his enthusiasm. 

"That was really cool, and how you saved all those people! Oh, and that blast!?!? THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!" His eyes were sparkling as he stared at you. 

"Thank you! You did amazing too!" You replied.

"You seem cool! Could we maybe exchange numbers? I wanna keep up with you in case we don't see each other again!" He said, you agreed to his request, and happily gave him your number.

'SCORE!!!' He thought to himself.