28

"Uraraka is KO'd. Bakugo advances to the second round!" The crowd cheered in response.

The first round was now complete. You looked at Izuku, as he walked to the waiting room, before he left, he looked at you, with a nervous smile. "Wish me luck?" He asked.

   "Izuku, you don't need any. You'll do great, I promise! Now go, don't keep us waiting!" You smiled, and his smile got even more confident. 

Katsuki soon came back, and many students from the class were talking about how he was acting a bit villainous, and how he played a good bad guy. 

"SHUT UP, YOU IDIOTS! OR ELSE!!" Katsuki yelled, you never felt threatened by his useless yelling, and constant threats, they were actually pretty amusing. 

  "For real, dude. I don't know how you were able to aim a powerful blast at a frail girl like that." Kaminari said, he then looked at you. "I couldn't help but hold back on (F/N)." After he said that, no one took it seriously.

"She dominated, Kaminari." Tsuyu said.

   "You honestly stood no chance." Sero added.

Denki sighed in defeat, agreeing with what they were saying.

You went to go check on Ochako, to make sure she was okay.

....

As you entered the room, you were met with a big smile.

"(F/N)!!" Ochako shouted, she was definitely happy to see you. 

"Hey, Ochako. You okay?" You sat down on the table, awaiting her answer. "Be honest with me. I can tell when you're lying, anyways."

She smiled, and laid her head down on your thigh. "Yea, I'm fine. Bakugo put up a good fight, better than I thought he would. Now I know I need to train harder." Her eye brows then furrowed, as her lips curved into a slight frown. "When I was fighting him, I got a glimpse of you." She said to herself, and you tilted your head. "How so?" You asked curiously.

She looked at you, as her hand made it's way to your thigh.

"You both are incredibly strong, and incredibly powerful. You have a strong resolve, and a passion for what you want in life. When he fight's I see a glimpse of you. When you fight, I get a glimpse of him. It's like you two mirror each other." She chuckled at her own words, and sighed, closing her eyes.

   "If I'm being honest, I think you mirror him much more than me. When I was watching that fight, I noticed that you refused to give up, you didn't even take a moment to rest. You didn't stop for anything, and that final move? Genius! You may have lost, but you won in my eyes." You smiled, looking forward. You were abruptly embraced.

She had tears in her eyes, 'You don't know how much that means to me." She wiped her tears.

"Thank you, (F/N)."

You smiled, with a nod.

"Let's go cheer Deku on, yea?" She nodded, and grabbed your hand, leading you to the stands. She sat down next to you. (LIVE LAUGH LOVE OCHAKO)

You took a deep breath, and looked at Izuku's notebook. You were fighting the urge to open it, and read what he had about Shoto, and take what you already knew about Izuku, and try to predict an outcome. Honestly, you knew Shoto was going to win, but not without Izuku putting up a fight. 

Mic introduced Shoto and Izuku to the ring, then... "BEGINNN!!!" Mic announced.

Todoroki immediately created a mountain of ice, he was getting really predictable. 

"Smash!" Izuku said, as he flicked the air, which broke Todoroki's ice. It sent a cold gust of wind towards the direction of the stands, and you exhaled, letting out a small white flame through your breath. In doing so, you heated up your body's temperature so you weren't cold at all. There were different sized bits of ice every where. Shoto, due to his little ice wall behind him, was not knocked out of bounds.