26.

Many of your classmates stood up, trying to encourage him to snap out of it. You let go of Ojiro's tail, as you continued watching the 'fight'. Present mic was giving rather unnecessary commentary, and it was pissing you off. Everyone could clearly see what was happening, so there was no real need for it.

"So, here we are. You're lucky to have been so blessed, Izuku Midoriya." Shinso started, as he looked down at the boy. 'Now step out of bounds like a good little hero." Izuku then turned around, and began to walk, following Shinso's command.

   "ARE YOU FUC-'  Ochako put her hand on your shoulder, and you looked at her. You were nervous, and so was she. "Is he seriously going to take this L??" You asked yourself. "It would seem like that, huh?" Ochako gave a small chuckle, and you continued to watch the two. Hoping for some kind of miracle.

You put your forehead on Ochako's shoulder, not being able to look anymore. She, on the other hand, couldn't look away. He soon neared the bounds, almost there.

Suddenly, a large gust of wind blew past the stands. You turned to the arena, and saw Izuku snapped out of it. You looked towards the bounds, and saw a couple shadowy figures.

'What the..' You thought to yourself. Who were they? Could no one else see them? Why were you seeing them? Oh well, that wasn't entirely important. 

  "(F/N)! He snapped out of it!!" You smiled at Ochako's words, "He sure did!" You were now facing the arena from the stands, watching closely. The crowd cheered.

As you sat down, Ochako hugged you close. "I knew it!" She said, as she wrapped her arm around yours.

"No.. impossible. You're not supposed to be able to fight back! What did you do?" Shinso grunted, as he continued to ask him questions, trying to get an answer out of him. He tried again and again, but Izuku wouldn't answer.

 "I didn't know you had so much power in your fingers. I'm kind of jealous of you." Izuku was now running towards Shinso, as he continued to try and get him to say something.

"My quirk has always given me a disadvantage, thanks to the way it works, but someone as blessed you wouldn't understand that!" Shinso shouted, as Izuku continued to run towards him, still not responding. 'That's where you're entirely wrong.. he does understand. He probably understands better than anyone else here.'

Izuku then grabbed Shinso's shoulder, he started to push him out of bounds. Shinso punched him in a desperate attempt to get him to say something. Then, Shinso punched Izuku's broken fingers, causing Izuku to let go, and stumble back. Shinso then plunged at Izuku, "GET OUT OF THIS RING YOU LUCKY BRAT!!" He shouted to him. Without warning, Izuku grabbed Shinso's arm, and flipped him over his shoulder, knocking him out of bounds. 

Everyone was shocked. Midnight raised her hand, "Shinso is out of bounds. Midoriya advances to the next round!' Everyone cheered in response, as you did as well.

"That was so nerve-wracking..." Ochako sighed, sinking into her seat.

"Turning the tables at the last moment, a classic Midoriya maneuver!" Iida cheered, you looked over to Katsuki.

"Bet you gettin flashbacks, aye Kats?" You chuckled, with a sly smile. 'Shut the fuck up, shug." He rolled his eyes, as Denki laughed along with you. "See? he get's it!" You said to Denki, as his laughter grew larger. 

"Say, we got a match pretty soon, Kami." You smiled at the boy, "Bring it on!" He replied, and you gave a thumbs up.

"You can shut the hell up, too, sparky." Katsuki said to the boy, which shut Denki up. You felt bad, and just went back to your seat.

Ochako hugged you close, once more. Iida smiled at you. "He did great, didn't he?" You asked the two, and they both nodded. "Amazing."

....

You were in recovery girl's office, along with Izuku. Izuku then told All Might about the shadow people, he saw them too.

....

"Spooky.. I'm a ghost?" All might panicked. You laughed at the response, and kept quiet about your experience with the vision. All might then explained the vision, and how it wouldn't interfere much with Izuku's progress.

.....

"Yea, that explanation is so not satisfying." Izuku replied, rubbing the back of his head. "Forget about it, shouldn't you two be focusing on who you're up against next?" All Might asked. You were up against Denki, after Shoto and Sero.

"Wait.. who's up now?" You asked, "Sero and Todoroki." All might replied.

  "SERO AND SHO- THAT AIN'T GONNA LAST VERY LONG!!" You bolted out of the room, leaving a large gust of wind behind.

Izuku sat down next to Iida, with Tokoyami next to him. You were in between Ochako and Yaomomo.

"Knowing Shoto, this match isn't gonna last very long." You said, as Sero wrapped Shoto in tape, planning to drag him out of bounds. "Hey, don't say that, Sero's strong! He-" Then, a large mountain of ice, covered half the stadium. It was dangerously close to everyone. You then stood up, looking at Ochako, "You were saying?" 

You looked at the rink, "Nice try, Hanta!" You shouted, making everyone chant, 'Nice try!'

Midnight announced Shoto's victory, saying he has advanced to the next round. 

Next up...

(F/N) (L/N) vs. Denki Kaminari!