19.

It was now lunchtime, everyone was in the class room talking to one another about the festival.

"Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!" Ochako exclaimed with her fist in the air, a determined look on her face. You cheered for her.

"Say it for the people in the back, bae!" You shouted, she turned around.

"I said I'm gonna do my best!" She shouted again, everyone in the back awkwardly cheered for her, asking her if she was okay.

.

.

.

You were with Iida, Izuku, and Ochako in the hallway. She was explaining why she wanted to become a pro. It was for money, but it wasn't all for her, it was for her parent's. 'How sweet.' You thought to yourself. As Iida was cheering, a mighty laugh rang through the halls. "Young (L/N)! Young Midoriya, are here!" All might exclaimed, you were a bit surprised.

"Woah, All might, what are you doing here?" Izuku asked.

"Lunch! You two wanna eat with me?" All might pointed to his food.

"That's adorable!!!!!!" Ochako squealed.

The two of you looked at Iida, who nodded. "Be right back yall!" You said, running with Izuku..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All might decided to get you out of the way first. "(F/N), as you know, the sports festival is coming up. Yes, this is a very important event, but please, do not go all out." All might asked of you, making you tilt your head in response, interested in why he would ask you of such a thing. 

"Hm?"  

"It is no secret that you hold immense power, limitless, in fact. But you know not of what you are capable of just yet, and that could be dangerous to not only you peers, but you as well. I'm not telling you to hold back, but please, be careful." He said, pouring you all some tea.

"That's all, you may go. I'll see you later, young hero. I love you!" He exclaimed, smiling. All might then handed you the tea. You waved and walked out of his office, sipping your tea like All might didn't just tell you to try and not kill your classmates.

.

.

.

.

'Wait a damn minute..' Izuku thought to himself.

.

.

"You... LOVE HER?!?!?" Izuku shouted, very confused. 

"I've known (F/N) since she was an infant, I've cared for her and will continue to do so. I see her as my own. So of course I love her." All might stated proudly. He had his hand to his chest, thinking about his memories with you.

"THAT'S SO SWEET!!!!" Izuku cried, literal tears.

Time skip.

You were in the lunch room, unsure of where to sit. You noticed Todoroki sitting alone. 'Does he prefer to sit by himself? or does everyone just leave him be? I'll ask.'  You hesitantly walked up to Todoroki, he seemingly hadn't noticed you at first. 

"Excuse me." You spoke, "Is it okay if I sit here? Or do you prefer to sit alone?" Todoroki stopped eating at the sound of your voice, and looked at you. "Wouldn't you rather sit with one of your friends?" He asked, a bit sad at the thought.

"Are we... not friends?" You asked, disappointment spread across your face, you were a bit hurt in all honesty, but you hadn't really interacted too much. Just enough so that he knew you were aware of his presence. It was no real surprise. He, on the other hand, looked stunned. 

Without saying a word, he scooted over so you could sit. You were planning to sit across from him, but this worked too. Subconsciously, he scooted closer to you once you sat down. 

You unwrapped your lunch, and opened it, revealing (F/F) *favorite food*.

You beamed with excitement, you were about to munch down on this cuisine. Before chowing down, you caught Todoroki staring. You stopped what you were doing.

"Would you like some?"  pushing your lunch over to him, he waited a moment, then took a very small portion. You chuckled, "If you like it, you're welcome to have more." He simply nodded, and took a bite. (If it's a foreign dish, than you showed him how to eat it the way it's supposed to be eaten.) 

"May I have more? Oh, would you like some of my food?" He asked. You looked at it, "Soba? I've had that before!" You exclaimed, you weren't entirely to interested anymore. "It's cold." He replied, now sparking it. You had never had cold soba, and wondered if it was any different from regular soba. 

You thought for a minute, "Sure." You shrugged, opening your mouth, making an, "ahh" Sound. He looked at you, taken back. Despite this, he fed you. "So?" He asked, hoping you would like it. 

"Oh.. my.. goodness. THAT IS SO FUCKING GOOD!" You said, covering your mouth. "I could share if you'd like." He offered, "Guess we're sharing lunches!" You held up your lunch.

.

.

.

School was now over. "Thanks again, Todoroki." You bowed, referring to lunch. "Please, call me Shoto." Without notice, he smiled at you.

'YES!!!! FIRST NAME BASIS WIT DA ROKIIIII!!' You thought to yourself, and smiled back at him. You winked, "Bye, Shoto!" He waved in response. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'It's nice to have a friend... especially one like her.'

.

.

.

.

.