24

You walked over to the corner as Izuku chased after Shoto, where you met Katsuki. "You knew I was here, didn't you?" You simply nodded in response. You walked off, and he followed next to you. 

The walk was quiet, but a comfy quiet, until his bitch ass just HAD to break it.

"We're making it to finals together, whether you like it or not. You better not hold back on me, either. I don't ca-" You cut him off.

   "I wasn't planning on it. You give everything you've got, and I'll do the exact same thing." He looked at you, a bit shocked. The shock subsided, and a smirk was now on his face.

'this girl'

.

.

"(F/N)!!!" Ochako called out to you.

     "Oh, hey! uh... why are yall dressed like that?"

"I'm not sure exactly.. oh well, let's get you changed!" They then dragged you to the girl's changing room. You looked at Katsuki, pleading for help as they dragged you away, he just stared at you, furiously.

.

.

   "LADIES AND GENTS, IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE LAST ROUND!" Present mic yelled. "But before that, good news to everyone that didn't make it to the finals! Since this is a sports festival, we prepared some super fun side games everyone can participate in!" 

"We even brought cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping! wait..."

The 1-A girls came out, their faces reeked of embarrassment. Those poor girls had been tricked, and they looked rather slow just standing there. 

   "LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1-A IS GOING FULL ON FAN SERVICE!!!" Mic announced, you felt terrible for letting them do this by themselves. In the locker rooms, they tried their very best to convince you to put the outfit on, but you refused, and they didn't want to push it any further, but now.. you sort of felt bad for your decision.

You watched as the girls fussed at Kaminari and Mineta. You walked up to the girls, "Yall look stunning! I'm so sorry you all were tricked, though." They looked at you, when you were around everything just... got better for some reason.

 "Thanks girl, but you would've looked way better, thoughhh.." Mina whined, you smiled at her.  "I'm sorry, but I reallyyyy didn't feel like changing into that shit. Plus, yall know yall are gonna have to change back, right?" Their jaws dropped, "Ah shit.." Mina grumbled.

"HAVE FUN COMPETING IN THESE LITTLE SIDE GAMES, EVERYONE!!!" Mic shouted, once again.

"After they're over, the sixteen students from the top four teams will be duking it out one-on-one in a tournament style fighting competition! I promise you're not gonna want to miss these epic match ups!" Your heart began to beat outside of your chest, you nervous.. a bit too nervous.

    "Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against." MIdnight held up the box of lots and explained some things a bit further, "I'll start with the first place team." Ojiro then raised his hand.

"Um.. excuse me." He caught her attention, "I'm sorry but.. I'm withdrawing."

Everyone looked surprised. "Wait, what?" You asked, you were very curious as to why he would do such a thing.

   "Woah, Ojiro, are you sure?" Izuku turned to face him.

"This is a rare chance to get scouted." Iida replied.

"It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end of it. I... think it was that guy's quirk. I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me." You looked at shinso, 'He's quite interesting.'