10

"He threw it over seven- hundred meters!"

"Nice, he's showing us his true power!"

"His finger seems to be broken now, just like in the exams. His quirk seems to be very odd."

"It wasn't a very pretty throw."

The class went on, and you looked over to Katsuki. He was in complete shock. He began to emitt tiny little explosions. He then plunged forwards towards Izuku.

        "HEY!! DEKU, YOU BASTARD, TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!" Katsuki screamed, but was immediately immobilized by Aizawa's scarf. Bakugou tried to resist, "What? Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" Aizawa stared at him. 

"Because, it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and special metal alloy." Aizawa explained, his face becoming more stern.

 "Stand down. It'd be wise to avoid making me quirk so much."  then activated it.

"It gives me serious dry eye." He finished.

"Too bad, that power is amazing." The class said in union.

Class 1a's homeroom teacher: Shota Aizawa. He can erase the quirk of anyone he looks at, but the effect ends when he blinks.

"You're wasting my time now. Whoever's next can step up." Aizawa said, walking away.

Time for more exercise.

You didn't have any problem with these. As you walked outside with the rest of the class, you saw Izuku collapse, trying to catch his breath. You offered your hand, and you helped him up. "Good job today, Mizu." You said, that was the nickname you had given him since ya'll were kids.

"Same to you, (N/N)!"

.

.

.

"All-right, time to give you you're results. I've ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of where your standing already. I'll just pull up the whole list, it's not worth going over each individual score." Aizawa finished, Izuku closed his eye's tightly, and it seemed like he was reflecting. 

Aizawa showed the results. Of course, you gained first place. "Congratulations! Uraraka said, smiling at you. 

You faced her, and gave her a thumbs up, smiling. You stopped and looked at her once more. Your eyes almost immediately went to her cheeks. You turned back around, 'pink cheeks, or mochi, how bout Kirby, ura?' you thought to yourself.

You looked at the screen again. Izuku got last place, he had a horrified look on his face. "And I was lying, no one's going home. That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." Aizawa said, smiling.

     "Apologies, I thought you would have figured that out by now." You said.

"Guess we should have said something." Yaomomo said. You chuckled at her, and she smiled back.

         "That was pretty nerve-wracking, huh?" Sero asked Kirishima. "Nah, I'm always down for a challenge." He replied. Katsuki turned his head and scoffed. 

"That's it, we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom. Read it over before tomorrow morning." Aizawa said, walking away. Izuku let out a sigh of relief, and tiredness. Aizawa gave Midoriya a nurses pass, and told him to go to recovery girl. 

You walked around the corner shortly after, and heard Aizawa and Allmight talking. You knew Allmight had been watching. 

"In your own strange way, you're a kind man, Aizawa. But, clearly, we are gonna have us a problem." Allmight said. 

     "Ohhhh, teacher dramaaaaaaaa." You poked at Allmight's arm.

 He looked at you, jumping a bit. His smile seemingly got even brighter upon seeing you. "Young hero! You did a splendid job today." Allmight said, opening his arms for a hug. You ran into his arms, "Thank youuu!!" You smiled. Allmight was a mighty man, with an even mightier hug. His hugs made you feel safe. "So, what'll we be doing tomorrow?" You asked. Allmight chuckled, "Heroing, 101!" You're face immediately lit up.

       "Yes!! I can't wait for you to see my hero costume!" You said, you're smile grew even bigger. Allmight loved to see you this happy, "I'm sure I'll love it just as much as you do, now go, young hero, I shall see you tomorrow. Love you!" Allmight said as he was about to go. 

"I am LEAVING!!!!!" Allmight said, like his signature, 'I am here.' But the 'here' was replaced with 'lea-' yea you get it.

.

.

.

.

.

You were walking with Izuku when someone called your name. It was Uraraka, "Hey guys! Mind if we walk with you?" She asked, referring to her and Iida. You shook your head, and the four of you began walking.

 "So, Uraraka." You said, she looked at you, "Hm?" She hummed, showing you had her attention. "I've been trying to come up with nicknames for ya'll. I was thinking, how does ura or pink cheeks sound? I have more, though." You said to the girl.

 "Either is fine by me! pink cheeks is cute though." She replied, you smiled, 

"Pink cheeks it is!" You said.

You looked at Iida. "Would it be alright with you if I gave you a personal nickname?" You asked.

"I suppose. As long as it's appropriate. Please, do not insult me." He said, referring to Katsuki. You laughed a bit.

.

.

.

Today was a good day.

.

.

.

Tomorrow awaits.