04

"Without a quirk?" Suddenly, allmight starts emitting smoke from his body. "People think I don't have a chance, that not having any powers makes me some kind of weakling. My classmates like to make fun of me. But you know what? That makes me wanna prove them wrong. Ever since I was a kid, I thought saving people was the coolest thing you can do. I want people to see my fearless smile and feel safe! And be the kind of hero everyone in the world looks up to." Izuku said, "Just like you!" You reply. The fog settles, revealing skinny might.

Bakugou.

"That was rough, and weren't you three good friends when you were kids? You were a little harsh with them today, especially Midoriya." One of Katsuki's friends says. 

"It's his own fault for getting in my way." Katsuki said, kicking a bottle. 

"You shouldn't waste your time on the guy." Says one of his friends, shrugging.

 "Someone's gotta teach that worthless nerd how the world really works. I hate it when he talks hero's." Katsuki said as he blew up the can he was holding. His friends suggested they go to an arcade. The sludge villain slowly crept upon Katsuki, "Perfect! I love a skin suit with some fire!" The sludge says, and katsuki's eyes widen.

Back to you.

Izuku screams in terror and in shock, "Ain't no way." You say, trying to hold back laughter. 

  "What happened? You deflated! Where did all might go? You.. you're not him! You're a fake! an imposter!" Izuku says, pointing at Allmight. 

 "I assure you, Izuku, that is Allmight." You say, as Allmight spits out blood. Izuku then screams. 

  "You know how guys at the pool always suckin in and flexin and trying to look buff? I'm like that. " All Might stated.

 "This can't be real! All might's a giant of a man who saves everyone. He defeats all obstacles and wins the day with a fearless smile." Izuku says, trying to look for the 'real' Allmight. 

Allmight soon explains everything, and the answer to Izuku's question. "So, can you be a hero? Not without a quirk."  Allmight finishes. Izuku seems to be distraught, "I see." he looks down, still in complete dismay.

 "If you wanna help people there are plenty of other ways to do it. You could become a police officer, they get crap because the hero's capture most of the villains, but it's a fine profession." Allmight says, walking towards the exit, 

 "It's not bad to have a dream, young man. Just.. make sure your dreams are attainable. Realistic. Understand?" Skinny might then walks away, and heads into the building.

You were in complete and utter shock, and by the looks of it, so was Izuku. Izuku turned to look at you. "(F/N)."

"Yes, love?"

He blushed softly, then wrapped you in a warm embrace, you happily accepted.

"Thank you. Thank you for sticking with me, and encouraging me to move forward. Me being quirkless means nothing to you, you're able to see past it, thank you.." He said, a smile on his face.

"That's what friends are for." You replied, his smile was soon plagued by sadness. 

"Right.. friends." He said, he lifted his head to look at you.

'Should I? No! That would ruin everything..'

'I see her kiss her friends all the time though..'

'But then again, I'm not a female..'

One million thoughts raced the boy's mind at once, they were soon interrupted by a large noise.

An explosion went off, immediately shifting your focus.

"A villain! C'mon, (F/N), I wonder which hero will sho-" Izuku was saying, but stopped dead in his tracks.

'This poor boy.' You thought. He sighed, and walked on. You caught up to him, and he looked at you.

"I'll see you later, yea?" You asked.

"Yea.." He replied.

You both went your separate ways.
.
.
.
It was the same villain from before, the sludge villain.

The hero: Death arms sprung into action, immediately doing everything he could to save the person who was being held hostage. It seemed his attempts were not enough, and he continued to fail.

The kid broke through the villains slime, which allowed him to breath.

  "You picked the wrong guy to mess with!! I'm gonna send you back to whatever sewer you crawled out of! Let me go!!!!" He screamed, you knew exactly who that was.

'Katsuki?'  you thought to yourself.