09

"I erased your quirk. The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school." Aizawa said, still putting a halt to Izuku's quirk.

"I know you! You're the Erasure hero, Eraser head." Izuku says, stepping back a bit.

"You're not ready. Were you planning to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?" Aizawa asked.

"No, that's not what I was trying to do!" Izuku said, but Aizawa pulled Izuku towards him, "No matter what your intentions are, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another overzealous hero I know. One who saved 1,000 people by himself and became a legend. Even with that drive, you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry, Midoriya, with your power there's no way you can become a hero." Aizawa stated, staring  at Izuku.

"Take your final throw, hurry, get it over with. I've returned your impractical power." He finished. You continued to stare at Izuku, and he stared back at you Everyone was now staring at the both of you. You smiled as brightly as you could, just like Allmight. 

You gave a nod, and he blushed. You backed up a bit, standing near the rest of your class mates. 

You watched closely as Izuku threw the ball, and you looked at his arm, it wasn't glowing. You shook Katsuki as you beamed with excitement, he only made a, "Tch." Sound. Izuku focused his power to a certain his finger! "Mr. Aizawa." Izuku said, balling his hand up into a fist after throwing the ball.

"You see.. I'm still standing!" He finished, staring directly at aizawa.

"This kid."