18.

"Momma!!! I'm Headin over Izuku's!!" You shouted putting on your shoes.

"Bye, love. Be safe!" She responded. "Dinner should be ready when you get back!" 

      "Okay, I love you!"

"I love you too!"

You then left. 

Since you were going to Izuku's house you didn't really care what you wore. You just threw on a hoodie and some sweats. You had twisted your hair for the night, so you brought a bonnet and a bag of essentials just in case.

You arrived at the door, and gently knocked. Inko opened it, as you had a signature knock you always did. "Hi baby. Come on in, Izuku's in his room." She smiled, her usual warm smile.  You closed the door behind yourself. 

"Dinner will be ready in a few, if you're hungry." She spoke to you, still smiling.

 "Thank you, Inko." 

.

.

.

.

You knocked on Izuku's door, but no response. You didn't feel like knocking once more, so you just opened the door. He was sitting in his chair, watching an All might video. His most viewed. 

Walking up to him, you put your hand in his hair, letting him know of your presence. He looked up at you, and you walked towards his bed, sitting down. "You sure do like that video, huh? You know everything about the man, stalker." You laughed playfully, scooting back a bit.

He got up from his chair, bringing his computer over. He looked at you and laughed, "Let's not forget you foam at the mouth for Mirko."

"... Touché." You responded.

You were on your back, and he was beside you. He then laid his computer on your lower abdomen, and rested his head on your chest. Placing a gentle hand on your knee, he moved it down some so he could place his leg between yours. (Hush rn) The other leg was partly under you.

His arm swung over your stomach, laying atop it.

.

.

"Ain't no way you just rizzed me up.." You said, half joking.

He shook his head, "Good night, (F/N), I love you."

"Goodnight, Rizzuku." You replied. "Love you too, babes."

.

.

.

.

Class timeeee.

     "Did you guys watch the news?" Hagakure asked.

"Yeah" Some responded.

"I can't believe we got a few seconds of screen time! Though, I doubt anybody noticed me hanging out in the background." She added. 

   "Bae, you're invisible." You responded, not knowing what else to say.

"We're totally big deals. Hell, those news channels love us, we're basically celebrities." Denki said, leaning back in his chair.

   "Yea, it's kinda crazy, right?" Kiri said, looking at denki.

 "Get over yourselves, the hero course that pumps out pros was attacked, that's all they care about." Jiro said, twirling her earphone jack around her finger.