25.

really short chapter, like.. really short. more is on the wayyy

.

.

.

Present mic gave a short speech to get the viewers hyped for the battle, you were just as excited.

After a few minutes, Izuku and Shinso came out of their respective tunnels.

"The rules are simple! Immobilize your opponent or force them outta the ring! You can also win by getting the other person to cry uncle!" Present mic continued to explain the rules.

....

Izuku took a deep breath, but then, Shinso spoke.

"So you can just give up, huh?" You were confused at first, why was he saying that?

"In a way, this is a test of how strong your spirit is. If you know what you want your future to hold for you, you can't worry about what other people think." Now you understood, he was trying to get under his skin.

"READY?!?" Present asked dramatically.

Shinso continued, "Your friends with that.. (F/N) girl, right?" You raised a brow at the mention of you, and tilted your head slightly. 

"BEGIN!!" Mic shouted.

 "Why even bother being friends with such a self centered person such as herself? It was clear from the first round, and we first met, she obviously thinks she's above everything and anything. She's a spoiled, egotistical, narcissistic brat. Hell, she probably speaks down about you behind your back." Shinso stared dead at Izuku as he spoke, you were very confused, and rather angry.

He didn't know you, why does he get to say such things about you? You could now see the rising anger in Izuku as Shinso continued to speak down upon you.

"Don't you dare talk about (F/N) like that!!! I-" Izuku then froze, like he was being controlled.

  "That's it, I win." Shinso spoke. Now you truly understood why he said what he said, yet you couldn't help but wonder, did he mean it?

You stood up in your seat, Ojiro warned him not to say anything! Ojiro then stood up, too.

Izuku was now under some.. trance. He was being mind controlled. His eye's lost their color, and he had a rather blank expression on his face. 

As the crowd went crazy, you were utterly panicked.