27

As you stood in the tunnel, Present mic Introduced Denki.

"Everyone welcome, the boy with an electric personality. Another hero in the making, Denki Kaminari!" Everyone cheered.

You then began to walk out. "Now, the moment we've all been waiting for. She ranked first in U.A's entrance exam, she's got an insanely powerful quirk! Everyone's been dying to see more of her in action. People, I give you (F/N) (L/N)!!!!!" Mic shouted, beaming with pride. The crowd went bonkers for you, you waved back to the crowd, putting on a genuine smile, which made everyone go even more crazy.

"BEGIN!!" Mic shouted.

  "So, (F/N), after I win this match, wanna go out on a date? I'd be more than happy to treat you to a bite, and comfort you through this loss! Cause this battle will be over for you in two seconds, babe!" He said, charging up his electricity.

He released it all, causing him to short circuit, which you figured would happen. You chuckled, "I'd love to get a bite to eat with you sometime!"

 You then created a pillar of earth, running to it, and hopping off of it towards Kaminari, then, you launched at him at a speed unimaginable, grabbing the collar of his shirt, and spinning him around, "Don't disappoint!" You said, before throwing him out of bounds.

  "WOAH!!! DID Y'ALL EVEN SEE HER MOVE TOWARDS HIM??? I KNOW I DIDN'T!!" Mic shouted, as everyone cheered you on.

You landed safely, still in the ring. You then touched the pillar, making it crumble into tiny pieces of sediment. Chatter could be heard from the stands about you, some praises, others, admiration.

'(F/N) (L/N) advances to the next round!' Midnight announced.

You headed to the stadiums, and sat down. Your classmates congratulated you, as Izuku was ferociously writing notes in his notebook on you.

(Im not explaining the rest of fights in much detail, only the big ones. So that would be Ochako vs. Katsuki, Izuku vs. Todoroki, You vs. Iida, You vs. Shoto, and you vs. Katsuki. Those matches, I will explain in much more detail, and they will have dialogue.)

It was now Ochako vs. Katsuki, and you were very nervous. Kirishima was gone, as him and Tetsutetsu were escorted to Recover Girl, Ochako and Bakugo were preparing for their match early on. Kaminari had came back, and he was sitting in a seat above you.

  "You did great, (F/N)! If I'm being honest, I knew I didn't stand a chance against you." Denki said, rubbing his neck. You smiled at him, "Actually, you started off really strong! Your quirk is super powerful, it's the drawback that gets in the way. If you wanted to, I'm pretty sure you could cause a black throughout the city with just a sneeze!"

Denki blushed a bit, "Can I ask you a question?" You nodded in response. "During our match, you said you'd love to grab a bite with me sometime.. Are you actually down for that?" He was desperately awaiting your response, hoping for a 'yes'.

   "Of course! I'm down anytime!" You replied enthusiastically. This caused Denki to smile, and nod. He bent down a bit, and rested his head on yours, as his arms were propped on your shoulders. You leaned back into you seat, as you took a deep breath.

"You okay?" He asked, sounding a bit worried. 

"Yea, I'm just a bit nervous for Ochako, is all."

He nodded, "Yea. She's strong, but no doubt Bakugo is gonna pack a punch.." He said, looking down at the ring. 

After Mina's match, which was already over, was Momo and Tokoyami's. Their match was done in seconds, all Dark shadow did was knock her back out of bounds, due to her lack of observation in her surroundings. She looked upset due to her loss, you felt bad. She didn't even get to do much.

Now, it was Tetsutetsu vs. Kirishima. The fight lasted very long, they were practically the same.  "So manly, Kirishima!!!" You shouted, making everyone chant 'So manly!' The fight carried on, and they eventually had to settle it with an arm wrestle. 

Now, it was Ochako and Katsuki's turn. You sat on the edge of your seat as they entered the ring. Your heart was nervously pounding against your chest as you watched the two.

"Let the eighth match... BEGINNN!!!" Mic announced. 

Ochako, as you expected, quickly ran towards Bakugo, trying to land a hit. As predicted, Katsuki countered with an explosion, sending her back a bit. 

The smoke slowly but surely cleared around them. Katsuki threw another explosion at her, except.. not really. He was pinning her U.A jacket to the ground instead of her. She then came from behind him, and tried to touch him again, in an attempt to make him float, only for him to swing at her, throwing an explosion her way. 

She was once again knocked back. She tried launching at him again, "TOO SLOW!" He said, as he dragged his hand threw the air, creating another explosion. His explosive attacks continued to create debris, and from what you could see, she was using this to her advantage. The fight went on like this for quite some time, with Ochako plunging at him, and Katsuki counter attacking with his quirk. 

Except, this was only helping her. By using her quirk, she made the extra debris float up above Katsuki. There was a lot of it, as well.

"Hey, shouldn't one of the teachers step in?" One of the heroes called out.

"Yeah, this is getting too rough.." Another added..

  "This is shameful!" Why do they keep-.. "Listen, kid, you really wanna be a hero? If you're so good, just send her out of bounds! Stop toying with the girl, and end this match." another one of the c-list heroes said, getting a couple of others to agree with him. Now, that bitch had the crowd booing for Katsuki.

   "Woah- woah- the crowd is now booing for Bakugo!.. and honestly I kind of agree with what their sayi- HOLY CRAP!!-" Present was knocked in the face by Aizawa, before he grabbed the mic.

"Where is the man that started this uproar? Are you a pro?" Aizawa asked.

He then continued, "Because if you are being serious, you can go home and hang up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career. Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's making sure he does whatever it is he needs to do in order to keep at her at bay, and come out on top." Aizawa finished his speech, and you laughed. That damn hero got what he deserved.

....

Ochako was still standing, and Katsuki noticed this. She then spoke, "I think.. it's about time" She started, and you knew what was happening.

"Thank you, Bakugo, for keeping your eyes on me!" She released, and all the debris began to fall, creating a meteor show like effect. She took this chance, and began to run towards Bakugo, but.. just when she had the chance, when she was RIGHT THERE.. he raised his hand, and destroyed the shower with a large explosion, knocking Ochako back.

She stood up, weakly. As she turned around to run at him, her body gave up, and she collapsed. You watched as she slowly and weakly crawled towards Bakugo, you knew she wasn't going to last long. 

Midnight stepped in, and put a hand on Ochako's back, and held her other hand up, telling Katsuki to halt.

.

.

.

"Uraraka is KO'd."