16

You encountered a group of villains. They seemed to have mutation quirks, you were unsure of their capabilities, though. "Aww, look at this one." One of them said, "Shouldn't be too hard to take care of, right?" You were tired of these mangy things underestimating you, surely, they were smarter.. right? "Didn't Shigaraki tell us not to underestimate these kids?" One of the other ones asked.

'Shigaraki.' You took note of the name in your mind.

     "My apologies, but I have no interest in losing to fools such as yourselves." You were staring straight at them, and they scowled at you. 

They launched towards you, hoping to best you by strength in numbers.

You jumped forward, landing behind them. You crouched a bit, sliding your hands across the ground, creating a large wave of flames. (BIG WAVE, BIG WAVE) Once they were consumed by them, you stood up, as the fire died down on it's own. They weren't dead, just badly injured.

....

     "You pathetic creatures have no idea what you're doing, do you?" You then set off.

.

.

.

.

.

You kept running, hoping to find Aizawa. 

You did, but stopped... in absolute horror.

The sight before you was a nightmare come true.

Aizawa laid on the ground, his body motionless, but still alive. A large pool of blood surrounded him, his limbs broken, and the skin on his elbow had been decayed. His head had been smashed into the ground.

You looked at Izuku, and he was stuck in the grasp of a horrid monster. He looked at you, and in sheer terror you did what ever came to mind. You created a boulder from the earth, and threw it at the creature, it broke against impact. The monster dropped Izuku, and turned to you.

.

.

.

Your heart sank.

.

.

.

It walked up to you, and you looked at Aizawa, assuming this was the creature that dealt the damage to him. This.. thing was now in front of you. You began to breath heavily. You couldn't move, your eyes were fixated onto this creature. Your heavy breathing turned into hyperventilation. It extended it's hand out to your face.. this.. this is what they would use to kill All might.

Izuku stared at you, wide eyed, tears stung at his eyes. He couldn't do anything at that moment. You looked at him, and snapped out of your trance. 'What are you doing? Run, stupid bitch!' You shouted to yourself in your head. You jumped out of the way, running when you were out of it's reach.

Soon, the doors to the USJ were opened. The sound of walking echoed throughout the facility.

 The pit in your stomach only grew larger.

"Have no fear, students. I am here." All might said.

.

.

And he wasn't smiling.

.

.

.

.

He took a couple villains out, and got to Aizawa, grabbing him. He looked at you, and grabbed you, faster than you could blink, along with Izuku, Asui, and Mineta.