15.

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa announced, making everyone confused.

Sero raised his hand, "Sir, what kind of training is this?" 

    "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Aizawa explained, showing the rescue card.

   "Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for quite the workout." Kaminari said, raising an eyebrow. "Totally!" Mina replied excitedly.

 "Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shakin with excitement!" Kirishima said, also looking very excited. You laughed at their enthusiasm.

There was a lot of chatter going on in the class, everyone was obviously hyped.

     "Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes. Keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might get in the way of your abilities." Aizawa said, bringing out our hero costumes.

"This special training is at an off campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready." He finished, walking off. Everyone then got up to change.

.

.

.

.

Iida blew a whistle, "Gather around class 1-A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines, so we can load the bus efficiently." Iida shouted, still blowing his whistle. 

Though, the layout sort of ruined his plans.

You were now on the bus. Most of the seats were full, but you noticed a seat by Todoroki wasn't taken. You weren't sure why, but nobody ever really sat with him. "Is it okay if I sit next to you?" You asked, he had his eye's closed, and didn't even bother to look, he just nodded. You didn't want to bother him by trying to start a conversation, so you left it alone, and sat down.

As the ride continued, you felt a bid of pressure on your shoulder. With your eyes, you looked to your shoulder that was nearest to the window. It seemed like Todoroki had slumped over a bit, as his head was now rested on your shoulder. You gently took his head in your hands, and placed it on the window.

The bus soon filled with chatter among the students in the back, which then carried out to the front.

 "Well, if we wanna talk about pro quirks, it's between Todoroki, Bakugou, and (F/N)." Kirishima stated, smiling at Katsuki.

     "Sure, but Bakugou's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Tsu said, not even looking at him.

"What did you say?!? I'll kick your ass!!" Katsuki yelled, standing up in his seat.

  "With all do respect, you're kind of proving her point. Not saying you'll never be popular, but you look hella angry right about now." You laughed, pointing to his face. 

He turned to you, "I AM NOT ANGRY YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" He shouted, clearly angry.

"Sheeetttt, you pressed bout something." You said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"You know, we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kamniari said, but you honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not. 

You looked at Kaminari wide eyed, and your jaw dropped. You covered your mouth. It took everything in you not laugh.

They began to bicker back and forth.