12.

"So, there's a 15 minute time limit, and the good guys have no idea what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on, right?" Mina asked.

"Correct!" Allmight replied.

"Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here." Mina stated. Allmight looked at you, and nodded. 

    "You're exactly right, Ashido. Though, the odds aren't always in the pros favor. In a real situation such as this, you wouldn't know every little detail, why should you now?" You explained. Everyone agreed, "Good point, (F/N)! Thanks!" Mina exclaimed. 

     "Monsieur, he's up." Aoyama said, referring to Katsuki.

Katsuki used his quirk to plunge at Izuku, and kicked him, to which Izuku blocked, or so you thought. You saw him pull something.. it was the capture tape. Izuku then wrapped it around Katsuki's leg. 

Katsuki threw another punch while using his quirk, to which Izuku dogged. 

The smoke cleared, revealing Katsuki. You stood a bit closer to the monitor, near Todoroki. 

Katsuki put his arms by his sides, his hands facing outward, and crouched a bit, which meant he was most likely going to use his quirk. Before he could, Izuku ran off.  Katsuki went searching for him.

.

.

.

Ura had made it to the weapon, and Iida was right in front of it. He looked like he was deep in thought.

Iida turned around, and Ura laughed at him. "By the looks of it, he's acting like a villain." You said, chuckling a bit. Todoroki heard you. "It seems to be working." He replied, dead serious. Though, this only made you laugh harder. There were six minutes remaining.

Izuku was communicating with Ura, and stood up, holding the capture tape. He looked in front of him, but Katsuki was right behind him. Something grabbed his attention, as Izuku turned around immediately. Katsuki lifted up his gauntlet, Izuku said something, it looked like a, "What does that mean?" From what you could see. They were ONCE AGAIN,  talking to each other about something. "They sure do talk a lot." Todoroki said, 

     "Right? It's like every time they see each it's a goddamn monologue." You replied, putting your hand on your hip.

.

.

.

First person POV.

Katsuki extended his arm out towards Izuku, I watched closely, as I had a feeling whatever he was about to do next would go terribly wrong in some type of way. He pulled back some sort of trigger on top of the gauntlet, and pulled another trigger like object on the side of his gauntlet. 

"Young Bakugou, don't do it! You'll kill him!" Allmight said, a sense of urgency in his voice. I desperately wanted to hear what was going on...

"He'll be fine as long as he dodges!" Katsuki replied, pulling it. 

The explosion was huge, it shook the building we all were in, and blew out it's wall where they were. There was now a giant hole near where Katsuki and Izuku stood.

"Woah, this is nuts!" Kirishima said, I had my eyes glued to the screen. I'm not sure why, but at that moment I was gone. Not physically, I just, wasn't there anymore. 

     "These are awesome. The more Nitro sweat stored in these gauntlets, the bigger the explosion." Katsuki said, walking towards Izuku. "Go ahead, use your stupid quirk on me, Deku." He bent down a bit as he stopped, staring straight at Izuku. "Even if you give me everything you've got, you'll never beat me.

.

.

.

As Iida was distracted, Ura took her chance, and Iida quicklyshifted his focus to her. She ran towards Iida, and activated her quirk. Iida was ready to attack, but she then jumped over him, making herself float. She was about to touch the weapon, but Iida swiftly moved it away from her.

       "Sir, isn't this getting out of hand?" Kirishima asked, "That Bakugou kid is acting real crazy, if he keeps this up, he'll kill him." Kirishima said, and Allmight went into thought. "Bakugou, use that stored up power again and I will stop this fight, your team will lose." Katsuki looked furious. Allmight then explained why. 

Katsuki wasnn't having it, and launched himself at Izuku.

I could no longer hear what was going on, but it looked interesting. Izuku tried to counter-attack, but Katsuki changed trajectory  mid- air, and fired a shot at Izuku's back.

          "What was that move?"

"He doesn't come off as a guy with a strategy, but he's actually quite intelligent." Todoroki said. Everyone turned to him. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Kirishima asked.

      "He changed his trajectory while in mid- air using a blast that doubled as a smokescreen, Very clever." Todoroki finished. 

"A fate attack such as that requires prestigious amounts of precision. Therefore," I continued.

      "He had to calculate the physics and demonstrate control over his quirk." Momo  finished.

Katsuki once again charged at Izuku while he was still behind him. He hit Izuku's arm with his gauntlet, which then bounced back, and grabbed his arm. Turning with the help of his quirk, and slamming Izuku onto the ground. (That shi was personal, idc).

I walked to Allmight, and put my hand on his arm. He looked at me, "Give Izuku a chance, If you don't see any progress, and Katsuki doesn't stop, end it."

2nd person POV.

Your usual smile was gone. There was nothing to smile for. You let go of his arm, and he took a deep breath. He nodded at you.

Katsuki walked towards Izuku, who was now against a wall. He was saying somethng, but you couldn't hear him, nor Katsuki. Katsuki yelled something, and they launched at each other.

Izuku's arm lit up, but you knew he knew better. 

You walked back to Todoroki. "Izuku's not gonna do it." You said, Todoroki looked at you, and the certainty on your face said enough. "Uraraka, now!!" He shouted, he punched up, and the force blew a hole in the building.

Uraraka used one of the pillars as a baseball bat, and knocked the debruise towards Iida. She jumped over him again, yelling, "Release!" Once she got close to the weapon, and landed on it, hugging it tight.

You couldn't hear what Izuku was saying, but Katsuki was silent, so it had to be important. 

.....

"The hero team.. wins!!!!" Allmight shouted, as Izuku fell over. Katsuki was still silent, and oddly still. It looked like he was in shock.

You began to get worried.

'Oh, Katsuki, what have you done?'