08

Bro.. I tried my best with the seating chart. I have very shaky hands

It's been about a week, your parent's have been in and out of the house lately. 

"Honey?? We're homeee!!!" Your mother called out, you ran downstairs. 

"(F/N) DEAR, IT'S HERE!!!! YOUR TEST RESULTS ARE HERE!!!!!!" your dad said, jumping with joy. Your mother nodded frantically and smiled. She grabbed your hand and led you to the living room. 

"Open itttttt!!!!" She said as she sat down on the couch. Your dad sat down next to her. You opened the letter, and there was a.. something, a device of some sort. After putting the device on the table, a hologram of All Might appeared. 

"I AM HERE!!!! as a hologram!!!" Allmight said, "Our dearest (F/N) (l/N), It is with great pleasure that I announce your succession in getting into U.A high. You passed the written exam, and the mock test. About 90 combat points, and 85 rescue points. You did an amazing job. You have scored the highest in exams all together, you have truly outdone yourself. Welcome to U.A. I look forward to seeing you, young hero." Allmight smiled, beaming like always, and then, the hologram shut off.

You turned around to your mother. She had tears in her eyes, and a smile across her face. Her lip quivered. She walked towards you, and caressed your cheek softly. "Oh, mi amor, you truly are wonderful." Her air covered her eyes, casting a shadow over them. 

"We always knew you were destined for greatness, no matter the kind." She looked up, as the tears in her eyes began to flow down to her cheeks. 

"I can't wait to see how much you grow, the progress you'll make." She let go of your cheeks, and your father spoke. "You will be the greatest hero known. Hell, you'll be our hero." He laughed, but his face was soon plagued with sadness. 

 "Please, be careful. Hero-ing is not easy. I.. I don't know what I would do if I lost you, anyways." He said, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.. 

"We can't lose you, not now, not ever." Your mother said gently. 

"You are what drives us to wake up in the morning, our motivation, our very lives. Please, don't you ever forget that." Your  mother smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Our sweetest love."

.

.

.

.

.

.

You met Izuku and Allmight at the beach. They had a conversation about his new quirk, " You're overflowing with power and energy right now. Once you learn how to use the right amount, you'll be able to fight without breaking your bones!" You said, Allmight elaborated on your statement, and turned into his big might form. Someone spotted him and called him out, "Right, now we run." He said before taking off, you and Izuku were right behind him. Soon you were beside All might, and you looked at Izuku, smiling.  He was able to catch up, and smiled back.

'This is going to be great!' You thought to yourself.

First day of U.A.

You were about to head out, but forgot to say goodbye to your parent's. "Bye ma, bye dad. I'll see you later, love you!" You said, your mom stopped you and gave you a small kiss. Your dad did the same, and hugged you. "All right, I'm off!" You said.