29

The fight continued like this: Shouto sending ice Izuku's way, and Izuku destroying it by flicking the air.

Izuku was being quite reckless with his body, but you understood why. 

Izuku ran towards Shouto, and Shouto sent yet another thing of ice. It was getting kind of boring to see the same thing over and over again, and you were starting to lose interest. 

All it was, was ice from Shouto, and blasts from Izuku. Shouto's speed was decreasing,  the fight was getting no where. Yet, you couldn't take your eyes off of it.

    "Why are you putting yourself through this?" Shouto asked, he was getting weaker by the second, and his body temperature was plummeting severely. He was desperately trying to keep his balance, yet it was clear he was struggling.

"I wanna live up to people's expectations. I wanna be able to smile while doing something good for them! I wanna be a pro! Whatever it takes to be a hero!" As Izuku spoke, it seemed as if it made Shouto reflect on something, like he had awakened a passion, or a motive of some sort. 

   "There's know way I can what you've gone through, or why you're here. Your life has been so much different from mine, but right now, stop screwing around! If you wanna reject your father, fine. But you don't have the right to be number one if you aren't going to use your full power."

Shouto continued to take the blows Izuku threw at him, at he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts. As he stood there, steam began to emit from his body. His eyes widened, and soon, the steam turned into fire. The fire engulfed his body, lighting the arena with it's enchanting spell. Fire was among the most beautiful things to you, you loved it with every fiber of your being.

The ice on his body began to melt, and he slowly regained his strength.

  "Now which one of us is screwing around?" Shouto asked, a very unsettling smile now placed on his face. "I want it too, I'll be a hero!" The two now stood face to face.

"SHOUTOOOO-"

"Period." You replied, softly.

Endeavor then shutup, for some reason.. he couldn't speak anymore? He looked around to see who did it, yet, he couldn't find the culprit. You now peacefully watched the fight.

Izuku smiled, "Amazing." He had pure admiration and awe to his tone. "Why are you smiling? With those injuries, in this hopeless situation... You must be crazy. Don't blame me for what happens next." Shouto spoke. He seemed completely refreshed. As if all his lost energy had been restored. Shouto then harnessed both sides of his quirk, as Izuku readied his.

Shouto released a chilling ice blast, and Izuku launched at him. Shouto then used the fire side of his quirk, which stretched far throughout the arena. Izuku then charged up his quirk throughout the entirety of his body. Your eyes widened at their actions, and you now sat at the edge of your seat, desperately wanting to see what they had in store, next.

Before any of you all even got the chance to figure it out, Cementos intervened. The impact from their attacks completely and utterly destroyed the walls he had put up, sending a very powerful wave of wind towards the stands.

You used your quirk to keep any debris from hurting your classmates. The wind knocked so many people back a bit, and some were gripping onto their seats, clutching their pearls.

The smoke subsided, and the two were still standing. Though, not for long, as Izuku's body gave out.

"There.. Izuku Midoriya, is.. Out of bounds!" Midnight announced.

"Todoroki wins!"

You stood up, luckily for you, Cementos had to fix the rink, so you had a while before your match.