13.

"What a weird way to end a battle.. The losers are untouched, but the winners are both on the ground."

"How does the old saying go? They may have lost the battle, but they won the war."

.

.

.

     "Well, despite the results.. the MVP of this exercise is young Iida!" Allmight announced.

"Shouldn't it be one of the heros instead, since their the winners?" Tsuyu asked.

"Mm, valid question. Why didn't I choose one of those two? Who has a guess?" Allmight asked, raising his hand.

Yaomomo beat you to it. 

      "Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one that truly adapted to his assigned role." She said, everyone was silent. 

       "I'll explain. Bakugou's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge held against Midoriya. Launching a large scale attack was a rather foolish move, it could've been disastrous. Similarly, Midoriya's plan plan was also poorly thought out, considering the amount of damage that he received. He rendered himself helpless, not smart." 

     She continued. "As for Uraraka.. she let her guard down mid battle. Her final attack was much to reckless, given the hypothetical stakes. If she treated the weapon as if though it were real, she never would have had to use such an imprecise move." She looked at allmight, and then you. You gave a thumbs up. So, she finished it.

        "Iida was absolutely prepared for his opponents arrival. He had a clear strategy, and did not once lose sight of his mission: To protect the decoy, even if he was foiled in the end."

    "Yes well.. You overlooked a few things.. Young Iida could hae relaxed a little bit in the exercise. Otherwise, you nailed it!" He said, giving her a thumbs up. 

   "I liked Iida's performance. What villain is relaxed when it comes to the thought of a hero?" You shrugged it off though.

.

.

.

.

   "Now then, let's blow this joint! Let's move onto the next match. Think about everything we saw and discussed, as you tackle this training for yourself." Allmight said, and the class responded, "Yes sir!" You looked towards Katsuki. You wanted to do something, but.. "Match two! Team B will be out heroes! Team I will be the villains!" Allmight announced.

You were standing with Todoroki. "What's the plan?" You asked, Todoroki looked at you, before he could say anything, the timer started.

You two walked into the building.

You focused as hard as you could. closed your eyes, and listened as closely as possible. You hadn't used this part of your quirk yet, not on purpose at least. After trying for a while, you got it.

Todoroki walked in, "One is on the fourth floor, northside. The other is on the same floor, but it's unclear as to where they are. Both seem to be barefoot." You said, looking at him.

        "I suggest you go outside. I'm almost positive our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle." He put his hand on the wall, and encased the building in ice. You did the same. He looked at you confused, "Now this?? What is your quirk exactly?" He asked, genuinely curious.

Sigh.

Lets go over this one more time.

 "My quirk has no name yet. Anyways, I can achieve and do absolutely anything without any limit or condition, including the conceptually impossible and logically impossible. I possess all powers and everything beyond them, existing on level inconceivably above/beyond any other power/concept." You said, quoting back to what the doctor said. He stared at you, unable to speak. In absolute awe. "So, you're like.. a god?" He asked, eyes getting wider.