23

The game was nearly over, and Izuku had darkshadow charge at your team, "(F/N)!" Shoto yelled, and you let out bursts of electricity, as much as you could. 

Soon enough, Katsuki's team was now in the mix. Everyone seemed to be charging head first at you all, your team stood their ground, preparing for the worst.

.

.

"TIME'S UP!!! AND WITH THAT, THE SECOND ROUND IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!" Present mic announced, you all let Shoto down, "Damn it." He said softly.

"Now, let's take a look at who our top four teams are!" Mic shouted.

"In first place.. team Todoroki!"

"In second place, team Bakugou!"

"In third place is Tetsutet- wait, whaaaa it's team shinso! When did they come back from the dead!?"

"And in fourth place is team Midoriya!" Izuku cried buckets.

"These four valiant teams will advance on to the final round!" Mic finished, Izuku continued to cry.  

You turned towards Shoto, who looked angry, but at who? You then noticed him looking at his left hand.. oh. You noticed he was about to use his fire, but stopped.

 turning around, you feel a light tap on your shoulder. "Todoroki said he needs to talk to us about something." Izuku said to you, you looked at Shoto, who was now gone.

   "Well he's gonna have to wait, I'm hungry." Izuku then grabbed you by your collar and dragged you over to where he said to meet. 

.

.

As you neared the tunnel like place, you whispered in Izuku's ear. "Do that shit again, imma fuck yo bitch ass up." He gulped. "Yes ma'am."

.

.

You three were now together, and Todoroki stared at the both of you, Izuku stared back at him. Silence filled the almost empty space you were in.

Slowly, you turned to Izuku. "You dragged me here for a goddamn staring contest?" Irritation rang through your voice like that of a bell. His face was filled with regret as he looked back at you.

   "So, you brought us here, now what?" Izuku asked, still, no reply. 

"We should probably eat soon, that cafeteria's going to be busy.. don't you think?" Izuku was trying to get the boy to speak, but he just kept staring. You tried to be patient.

......

   "I was overwhelmed. So much so, that I broke the promise I made to myself a long time ago. Iida and Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, even Uraraka. Out of all of them, I seemed to be the only one who could sense your true power, it reminded me of something.. experiencing All might's quirk." Shoto spoke, you could tell Izuku was getting a bit nervous.

    "Oh, yeah? Okay.. Is that all?" Izuku asked shakily.

"I'm saying, the power I felt coming from you felt the same as All might's." Izuku prepared himself for whatever came next, he looked at you, and scooted a bit closer.

  "Midoriya, tell me."

..........

"Are you really All might's secret love child or something??" 

'Skull emoji.' You thought to yourself, you could no longer keep your composer after that thought. 

"So, are you?" Shoto was dead serious, which only made it so much better.