before you read

"I would just like to be where you are; I would just like to trust you and love you and be with you

"I would just like to be where you are; I would just like to trust you and love you and be with you. Only with you. Inside of you, around you, in all conceivable and inconceivable places. I would like to be where you are." 

- Frida Kahlo 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Extended summary: 

Kaira, a 21-year-old struggling music producer, has been lovelorn for a while now. All for Bang Christopher Chan of Stray Kids, who has no idea that she exists. Even if he did, she has been labeled under the title of a fan, a 'Stay'. Yet, her almost-obsessive adoration for him knows no bounds. 

And when given a chance to spend a lifetime with him, she is in a dilemma, because the deal is that once one of them passes away, she would return to her regular life, back as a 21-year-old, and neither of them would remember what happened between them. 

Aware of the end of her story with Chan, she is cursed with the knowledge of how it ends; for, after all, the vows they shared about a life together were more or less whispers of false promises. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's note: 

Welcome to WHISPERS OF FALSE PROMISES! 

Since half of you know how direly I am a simp for Chan (like who isn't?), I was just writing some poetry at 6 AM and this idea struck me (I had four cups of coffee by then hahaha). So I went like, "Hm, why not?" 

Yeah, let's make Maydays cry :D (maydays is the name of my readers, in case you're new and confused :))

I kinda wanna show my idea of love in its full glory, so if it gets sappy here or there, then please bear with it! im a hopeless romantic hehehe

None of this is, obviously, real, so please don't send hate comments regarding my characters. I will not tolerate things like 'pick me', 'cringe', and so on. 

Thank you for clicking on this book! Please add this book to your libraries to be notified whenever I update! 

Happy reading! 

All the love,
Udeesha 

[WRITTEN ON: AUGUST 1, 2023]

[PUBLISHED ON: AUGUST 26, 2023]