episode 41: worship your body

(a/n: this is a mature rated chapter, so if you want, you can skip it. it won't affect the main plotline in any way)

His back hit the door open as our lips crashed, instantly finding the rhythm of the kiss we both knew all too well. We staggered into the hotel room, and he shut the door, detaching his lips from mine for a brief moment. 

"Do you want to do this, my love?" 

I nodded, out of breath. 

Chan placed chaste kisses on my lips, whispering, "Then lay back, baby. I'll make it unforgettable for you." 

He gently pushed me onto the bed, and I fell back with a gasp, watching him take off his shirt. My eyes trailed down his robust chest to his washboard abs, and as he climbed over me, my hands ghosted over his abs. Chan chuckled, "You like 'em?" 

"You're so beautiful," I spoke, my voice barely above a whisper. 

He pushed his lips onto mine, and when he parted, his intense gaze locked with mine, as he commanded dominantly, "Undress yourself for me, pretty baby."

I could barely grasp onto the dominance in his voice by the time my hands were undoing my top, and I pulled it off. I could hear the hitch in his breath when I did so, as I was left in my long skirt and bra. My hands shook as I reached for the hook of my bra, the anxiety of my body not being good enough finally showing up in my brain, and perhaps he noticed that; for he held my wrists softly, pressing a kiss to my lips, "Let me take over, beautiful." 

And getting my approval, he unhooked my bra, the cups falling off immediately, and I instinctively covered my breasts with my hands, feeling slightly embarrassed of showing my bare body to him. He smiled, his mouth right next to my ear as he breathily spoke, "You are the most beautiful person I've ever seen, my pretty. Let me worship your body." 

I shuddered with his hot breath tickling my ears as I let my hands fall, and as Chan looked at me again, I could see the tent forming in his pants. I gasped at that, and he chuckled, kissing me again as his hands found their way to my breasts, kneading them. As we kissed, he pinched my nipples, and I gasped yet again at that feeling, letting him dart his tongue into my mouth. 

It was the most intense kiss we had shared yet, and in this very intense moment, I wondered whether I was in a dream, fabricating all of these sinful scenarios; however, when his free hand reached for my heat, his fingers barely tracing over it through my panties, I realized that this was truly happening. I was surrendering my barest self to Bang Chan, and there was no going back now. 

I was sensitive -- almost enough to clench already at his fingers barely touching my heat -- so when his fingers undid my skirt and pulled my panties down, leaving me absolutely naked before the feasting eyes of my lover, I kissed him back ardently, eyes clenched shut. 

We parted from the kiss, and he smirked, "You're so sensitive, baby." 

Before I could respond, two of his fingers began rubbing circles on my clit, making me clench my thighs on his hands. He parted my legs again, this time descending down on me, and spoke, "I want you to open up, my love." 

I obeyed him wordlessly, and watched as he intently looked at me, his Adam's apple bobbing at the sight of my body, and then slipped a finger into my wet pussy. I moaned, never having been penetrated before, and he understood that, so he took his own sweet time to pump his finger in and out of me, making me feel the heavenly feeling of being so intimate. 

"Want me to add another finger, baby?" 

"Yes... yes, please," I moaned out as he inserted a second finger, picking up the speed this time. I kept moaning out his name needily, "Chan! Oh, god! Right there, Chan!" 

Finding my g-spot, he curled his two fingers inside me, making me gasp and arch my back in pleasure, "FUCK!" 

"You like that, huh?" Chan seductively asked, his fingers unstoppably curling in and out, "You want more, baby love?" 

I nodded, unable to form words as my eyes rolled back. I was so close to my release when he drew his fingers out, letting me whine in frustration. I opened my eyes to see him unbuttoning his pants, letting them fall to the floor, leaving him in his boxers. My eyes widened as he slid them off, too, and his hardened length slapped against his torso. He took it in his hands, pumping it, and asked, "Scared?" 

"Yeah... but I trust you."

At that, he smiled at me, hovering over me as he attached his lips to mine, and with his free hand, he positioned his dick with my wet, prepared pussy. I cried into his mouth as he inserted it, the length slowly pushing into me, but he kissed me back, swallowing all my cries and moans. 

He remained still for a moment, letting me adjust to his size, and when I parted from the kiss, telling him to move, he slowly pulled out and then pushed in again, making me moan out in pleasure. 

His pace was set slow and gentle, and loving and romantic as he pumped into me, and I felt every inch of him being inside me, on me, around me. His hips slammed against mine with every stroke, and my hands clasped the bedsheets. 

His hands then found their way to mine, and he intertwined his fingers with mine, leaning down into me and pressing our bodies together. Pressing kisses on my neck and jawline, he whispered calming chants into my ears, "That's it. That's it, my baby. You're doing so well. Fuck, you're so good." 

I whined and moaned his name, "Chan...! Oh, my god, fuck! Chan!" 

"Listen to my heartbeat," he spoke, picking up the pace slightly to perhaps bring me to my release, "It's the same as yours, love," his hands moved my hair away from my face, and he pressed soft kisses to my forehead and nose, and then finally kissed my lips. 

As soon as he did, his face quickened, and I moaned into the kiss, feeling my release approaching. My grip on his hands tightened, and as the kiss broke, I moaned, "I'm gonna...!" 

"Release for me, baby," Chan spoke, his breaths heavy as well, and with one last scream, I came all over his dick. He pulled out, and ropes of his cum released on my tummy, and he breathed hard, falling beside me as my chest heaved up and down. 

He pressed a kiss to my temple, laying beside me, "You were wonderful, Kaira. Thank you for such an amazing night." 

I smiled through the sweaty veil and heavy breaths, kissing his hand, "Thank you, Chan." 

"Come, let me get you cleaned up."

(a/n: HOW WAS THISSSS? 

ahh, i wrote smut after a long time, so i wasn't sure about it... 

thank you for reading! i love you!)