desc + chap 1

Full Description: 

Because of his excellent grades when he graduated, Bai Nuosi was invited to be a kindergarten teacher on the Orc Planet!

  The school environment is luxurious and the treatment is extremely high, but the orc babies are different from what they imagined. They are beasts with complete animal forms.

  Bai Nuosi stood in the classroom, looking at the tiger cubs, lion cubs, red pandas, and even the little snakes that had not shed their skin.

  He cheered himself up: Beast Baby is also a baby. Since the other party invited him, it means that he approves of his education method!

  Bai Nuosi said with a loud voice: "Hello, babies~ I am your little teacher Bai~"

  Babies: "???"

  *

  Among the freshmen of the military academy, five have successfully awakened their S-class spiritual bodies.

  The newly awakened spiritual bodies are in the state of cubs and need to be carefully maintained to help them survive the awakening period.

  It's just that their nursery is a little weird.

  Not only did they speak with repeated words, but they also taught them to sing children's songs, catch butterflies, and play on the slide.

  The food prepared for them also comes in various cute shapes.

  It's okay not to eat, because he will feed me!

  Every time the other person gets off work, he would line up with them for a hug! Post it! Praise them for being so good! Today is another great day!

  The five top mental cubs were praised so much that they lost themselves every day, and the audience in the live broadcast room cried with envy:

  "Do all military academy students receive this kind of treatment after awakening their spiritual bodies?"

  "Mom asked me why I was crying to take the military academy exam!"

  *

  One day, at the Imperial Military Academy, five young freshmen were at war with each other on the training ground.

  "Teacher Xiao Bai praised me as the cutest today because my spiritual body eats the most!"

  "Impossible, he just had hug and sing me to sleep!"

  At the end of the argument, several people turned their heads and looked at someone: "If the chief instructor hadn't disguised himself as a cub, then we would be the ones being coaxed to sleep every day!"

  A certain instructor's face was expressionless, and he didn't want to, but Teacher Xiaobai called him "little baby."

  'Who can withstand this!'

  --

  * Xiao Bai is the omega, and the spiritual body of attack is the soaring snake.

  *Shou is a kindergarten teacher and takes care of the spiritual beings as orc cubs, so his speech is a bit awkward and he likes to use repeated words.

  *The mental body cub in the article is similar to a human being about two years old, which is very different from kindergarten children! Please do not enter kindergarten on your behalf!