107

Little Fatty Jiu likes Teacher Xiaobai very much, and also likes Mr. Golden Eagle very much. When he first woke up and came into this world, he met so many gentle people, and he lived a very happy life every day.

However, just as it was following Teacher Xiaobai to plant small potted plants in the garden, Huo Ranchuan and Chen Min stood by the window and watched for a while. Randomly, Huo Ranchuan turned around and looked at Adrian.

Adrian was holding a small box of digital biscuits, eating biscuits and looking at Teacher Xiaobai in the garden.

Huo Ranchuan crossed his arms and said, "Since you are awake, for the sake of Teacher Xiaobai, I will not embarrass you. I will have someone take you back in person early tomorrow morning."

This kind of prisoner will either be imprisoned or deported. Huo Ranchuan has already given him a wide berth. Being able to return to his home planet means that Huo Ranchuan will no longer pursue him, and his mercenary status can also be eliminated.

When he returns to his home planet, he is still an innocent local resident and can do whatever he wants.

However, this is not what Adrian wants.

Back home, Adrian was alone. He had no home, no relatives, and seemed to have nothing to miss except the small town where he grew up.

Adrian held the biscuit box and stared up at Huo Ranchuan.

Huo Ranchuan glanced at him: "What do you want to say?"

Adrian turned to look out the window and said in a muffled voice, "No."

Chen Min put his hands in his pockets, looked at Adrian's stubborn appearance, shook his head, and sighed with regret: "It seems I have to find another student."

Adrian: "..."

Chen Min had a headache because three years before the Golden Eagle Riot got out of control, Chen Min suddenly withdrew from the mecha team. However, he left in such a hurry that the mecha team did not make any arrangements.

Chen Min has never accepted students, and many of his subordinates were originally assigned by the Chen family. After his accident, the mecha team was in chaos, with various forces fighting, and everyone wanted to take his place.

Now that he is back, the civil strife in the mecha team has not yet subsided.

Chen Min has gotten rid of the Chen family, and now he needs to cultivate his own power.

Many people would take on apprentices, and he was no exception. He wanted to train his right and left hands.

He asked Huo Ranchuan: "Do you have any ideas? Forget it, it's useless to ask. At least two of this year's S-class are loyal to you. Hey, there are a thousand freshmen, can't you help me keep an eye on it? ?"

Huo Ranchuan: "It's not like you don't know the managers of each area of ​​the rose nursery. Just ask them for information. There are several birds in areas A and B. You can go and take a look when you have time."

Chen Min immediately opened his brain: "I would have forgotten who is in Area A..."

As he spoke, he turned around and went out. Apparently, he was going to the rose garden to pick out students.

Adrian, who witnessed the whole process: "..."

Adrian stared straight at Chen Min's leaving figure. This person, this person was lobbying him to join just a moment ago, and now he just left?