95

The Teng Snake wandered in the jungle for a long time, carrying Teacher Xiaobai around for a long time. It was not until dark that Huo Ranchuan called it from the spiritual sea and asked it to take Teacher Xiaobai back to the Rose Nursery.

  Those people had already been dealt with by Huo Ranchuan, and many people were arrested this time. However, Huo Ranchuan did not take them directly back for interrogation like last time. Instead, he stripped everyone naked and made sure that they did not carry weapons on or in their bodies. and drugs, then tied them up and put them on the warship.

  Among them, there were actually people from the Han family. Those people were very shocked: "Impossible. We have done experiments on the properties of that drug. It is impossible for him to regain his senses so quickly!"

  "I have told you not to be impulsive. Huo Ranchuan's mental body is different from ordinary mental bodies!"

  "Haha, the difference is that it's not out of control! Damn, it must be that our dose is not enough."

  ...

  Hearing that those people were tied up and escorted to the warship, and they were still arguing about this kind of issue, Huo Ranchuan's face was gloomy. If it weren't for Teacher Xiaobai this time, he might really lose control completely. By then, would the empire have Chase him?

  What will happen to him and Chen Min?

  Huo Ranchuan never knew why the mental cubs liked Teacher Xiaobai so much, but now he knew.

  Teacher Xiaobai's pheromones can soothe their restless mental power.

  Maybe other Omegas can do it, but Omega's pheromones are also divided into levels. People like them with S-level mental power can only find Omegas of the same level to comfort them. Teacher Xiaobai may not even know about his pheromones. The level is so high and the effect is so great.

  This time, more than a hundred people were captured, some of them were trained by the Han family, and some were mercenaries who hired them from other planets at a high price.

  At this time, Mengsi came over in a hurry: "General, Captain Chen and the golden eagle fell into the forest together! I will immediately lead people to search and rescue them."

  Huo Ranchuan shook his head: "No need."

  Mons: "???"

  Meng Si was extremely surprised: "No, aren't you going to search and rescue Captain Chen?"

  Everyone knows the relationship between the Golden Eagle and Chen Min, and the Golden Eagle is also stimulated by drugs and is in a stage of losing control.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at the forest in the distance and was silent for a moment before speaking: "This is his chance. You lead people to camp here, and we will search and rescue him early tomorrow morning."

  Mengsi nodded immediately and took the people down to prepare.

  Huo Ranchuan's adjutant also came over in a hurry and said, "General, we found a very suspicious person."

  As he spoke, the two guards behind him came over holding a skinny teenage boy.

  The young man's gray hair was long and messy, covering half of his face. He had animal teeth on his ears and neck, and a circle of white pattern tattoos on his arms. He gritted his teeth and raised his head, glaring at Huo Ranchuan, his face full of defiance. tame.

  The young man was also a member of the mercenaries. He had dark skin and looked like a race from the edge of the Orc galaxy. However, it was true that that star belt was very backward and many of the people there were star thieves and mercenaries.