23

Although there is a staff canteen and a baby canteen in the rose garden, the childcare workers can also go to the logistics department to receive food and daily necessities.

  Every baby and every nanny has a corresponding example.

  But after a hard day's work, Bai Nuosi could only eat instant noodles! Didn't he go get the corresponding ingredients? Or were those people deducting Bai Nuosi's share?

  Huo Ranchuan was very angry, and his whole aura became serious.

  Bai Nuosi saw Huo Ranchuan's expression was not good-looking and quickly explained: "It's too late today. I just cooked something to eat. I have prepared the babies' complementary foods well. Don't worry, principal."

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan was speechless. He was not angry because he was worried that the Zaizai were not eating well, but because he felt sorry for Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi looked at Huo Ranchuan carefully. The atmosphere at the scene was a bit awkward. Bai Nuosi was a little nervous. He always felt that Director Huo's expression was strange and scary.

  Bai Nuosi hesitated for a moment, and in order to ease the embarrassment, he tentatively said: "Director... do you want something to eat?"

  I thought Huo Ranchuan would refuse, but after being silent for two seconds, Huo Ranchuan nodded calmly: "Okay."

  Bai Nuosi could only open the door and invite Huo Ranchuan in.

  The dormitory of the nursery school was not big, and the living room was small. Bai Nuosi usually didn't notice it when he lived alone. Until the tall Huo Ranchuan came in, he suddenly felt that the ceiling was low and the living room was narrow. The sofa seems to have become a toddler version.

  There is a very good smell in Bai Nuosi's house, which is the fragrance of Bai Nuosi.

  Perhaps, this is the smell of his pheromones.

  Realizing this, Huo Ranchuan immediately tensed up and stood in the room without moving for a while. In order to relieve the discomfort, he looked around the room and then looked at the door connecting the baby's room.

  The door was ajar, but Bai Nuosi didn't close it. If the babies woke up at night, he could hear them in time.

  There was also a faint white noise coming from the baby's room to lull her to sleep.

  Bai Nuosi walked over, fearing that the sound of the two talking would disturb the two cubs, so he closed the door gently.

  He smiled and pulled out a chair and said to Huo Ranchuan: "Director, would you like to sit here for a while?"

  It was very tiring to stand, and Bai Nuosi was afraid that Huo Ranchuan would go to the baby's room and scare Zaizai into crying in the middle of the night, which would be bad.

  Huo Ranchuan walked over and sat down. This was the island outside the small kitchen. In front of it was the small kitchen. Huo Ranchuan looked up and could just see Bai Nuosi busy in the kitchen.

  The kitchen lights are warm and yellow, and the picture looks very warm.

  When Bai Nuosi was serving noodles, Huo Ranchuan saw a few small toys scattered on the table, so he put the small toys into the box.

  This action happened to be seen by Bai Nuosi who came over with a straight face.

  Bai Nuosi's impression of Director Huo immediately increased. He didn't expect that Director Huo was fierce, but he was kind-hearted, very careful, and had a bright eye. If he gets married in the future, he will definitely be a good person. companion.