88

Bai Nuosi is different from Huo Ranchuan. He cannot see in the dark. After all, he does not have the gene of a beast.

  However, the smell of Snake Baby and Huo Ranchuan eased his fear.

  He looked into Huo Ranchuan's eyes, and then at the giant snake lying quietly next to him. Although he still didn't understand how the baby snake suddenly became so big, the most important question at the moment was not this.

  He was hugged tightly by Huo Ranchuan and felt a little uncomfortable. He tried to struggle, but Huo Ranchuan thought he wanted to escape and hugged him tighter instantly.

  Huo Ranchuan was already tall, but Bai Nuosi looked very small compared to him. Now he was imprisoned in his arms and could not move at all!

  Bai Nuosi pushed Huo Ranchuan's chest with his hand and whispered, "Director, can you let me go first?"

  Huo Ranchuan stared at him and said nothing.

  Bai Nuosi turned to look at the baby snake. The baby snake's eyes flashed, stretched out its tail, and "digged" Bai Nuosi out of Huo Ranchuan's arms.

  Bai Nuosi held Teng Snake's tail to the ground. Huo Ranchuan stood up suddenly and immediately followed Bai Nuosi. Bai Nuosi stroked Teng Snake's huge body. When he touched the wall-like body, he The whole person was very shocked.

  He whispered: "Baby, why have you become so big?"

  In the darkness, Soaring Snake folded its wings and coiled its huge body in the cave, almost filling the entire cave. It felt a little shy as Teacher Xiaobai touched its body.

  Huo Ranchuan, who was following Bai Nuosi closely, suddenly asked in a hoarse voice, "Do you like Teacher Xiaobai?"

  Bai Nuosi turned around nervously: "What do you like?"

  Huo Ranchuan stretched out his hand and put it on Bai Nuosi's hand that was stroking the snake. He came from behind and said in Bai Nuosi's ear, "That's what you are stroking, the baby snake's body. Do you like it?"

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  He didn't understand what Huo Ranchuan meant.

  Why do you ask him if he likes the baby snake's body?

  To be honest, after eating and living with baby snakes for a long time, he has long overcome his fear of snakes. Now he is not afraid of baby snakes at all, and even likes them very much.

  However, the baby snake suddenly became so big, and he was actually a little nervous.

  Bai Nuosi didn't know how to answer Huo Ranchuan's question. He wanted to take his hand back, but it was held by Huo Ranchuan. He wanted to leave, but there was a giant snake in front of him and Director Huo behind him. He had no way out or any way out. The blockage was tight, what else could he do!

  Bai Nuosi whispered: "Director, it's too dark in here, I..."

  He wanted to say that he couldn't see anything, but Huo Ranchuan had already taken the initiative to speak: "Are you afraid?"

  Bai Nuosi could only follow him and say: "Yes."

  Huo Ranchuan then let go of the hand that was holding him, and instead hugged him back into his arms, whispering: "Don't be afraid, I'm here, this is my nest."

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

Lair, why do the orcs like to find caves as their lair? The golden eagles were like this before, and the snake babies are like this now. The key is that Director Huo also followed suit.