48

Bai Nuosi glanced at the time and said sheepishly: "Director Huo, it's time for the pups to have dinner. I'll make some milk for them first, and then prepare complementary food for them here. Is that okay?"

  After the babies finished their dinner, he took the panda cub home.

  In fact, he could have taken the panda cub directly back for dinner, but he couldn't worry about the snake baby!

  His sixth sense told him that Director Huo didn't seem to know how to cook. If he left the baby snake alone, Director Huo might let the baby snake sleep like this without eating or drinking.

  Well, Bai Nuosi doesn't want to wish Huo Yuan to grow up, but his sixth sense has always been very accurate.

  Huo Ranchuan nodded immediately: "Of course, do you need help?"

  Bai Nuosi shook his head: "No, Director Huo, please sit down and take a rest. I can do it myself."

  At this time, the panda cub, holding the snake baby, had emerged from under the sofa and was sitting on the carpet in front of the sofa.

  As long as Teacher Xiaobai didn't see it, it can be treated as if it didn't happen when it was scared by the golden eagle and crawled into the sofa.

  Bai Nuosi came over and prepared milk for the two cubs. Before the snake baby woke up, he filled up the milk and put it on the bottle warmer on the side. Then, he poured milk into the panda baby's basin. Put two spoons of honey in it.

  Huo Ranchuan was worried about the injury on Bai Nuosi's arm, so he came over and stood next to Bai Nuosi, wanting to see if there was anything he could do to help.

  While making milk, Bai Nuosi asked in a low voice: "Director Huo, I don't know if I can ask, why is that orc also wrapped in bandages?"

  The baby snake is wrapped in bandages because it has just evolved and its hard scales have not yet grown, so it needs to be wrapped in bandages to protect its fragile skin.

  But, that orc seems to be a huge eagle?

Could it be injured?

  How seriously were you injured to be wrapped up in a bun?

  Although Bai Nuosi knew it was inappropriate, he really wanted to ask.

  Huo Ranchuan was stopped by Bai Nuosi.

  He was silent for two seconds and then blurted out: "Because it lost its hair."

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Bai Nuosi turned to look at Huo Ranchuan with a blank expression.

  Huo Ranchuan's face didn't change, and he glanced at the panda cub quietly crawling onto the table: "It's just hair loss, like the panda cub, all the hair has fallen out, so you can only wrap it up a little."

  Huo Ranchuan said nonsense seriously: "Birds without hair are just like humans without clothes, so..."

  Huo Ranchuan paused, unable to continue making up the story.

  When will these days end?

  Otherwise, he would directly vouch for Teacher Xiaobai and apply for a pass for Teacher Xiaobai to the Orc Galaxy.

  At that time, you can tell Teacher Xiaobai about things like mental power and spiritual body, and there is no need to deceive Teacher Xiaobai anymore.

  Huo Ranchuan had a straight face and was seriously thinking about the feasibility of this matter.

  However, he soon thought that if he really did this, wouldn't his spiritual body...be exposed?