27

Han Baiyi stood beside Huo Ranchuan from beginning to end, looking at Bai Nuosi carefully. Because of his guilty conscience, he did not dare to take the initiative to talk to Teacher Xiaobai.

  Bai Nuosi glanced at Han Baiyi at this time, and saw that the teenage boy had his head lowered, as if he was very nervous, his hands were holding on to the corners of his clothes, and he looked very sad.

  Bai Nuosi didn't know what the boy was nervous and sad about, but the boy was wearing a hospital gown, and thinking of the violent movement upstairs just now, Bai Nuosi felt that this boy must have encountered something very sad.

  Judging from his expression, he seemed to be about to cry.

  Bai Nuosi felt soft. He hesitated for a few seconds, but couldn't help but take out a handkerchief and handed it to Han Baiyi: "Hello, there seems to be something dirty on your face. If you don't mind, could you wipe it with a handkerchief?"

  Han Baiyi: "!!!"

  Han Baiyi was stunned.

  He raised his head in surprise and looked at Bai Nuosi in shock, his expression a little dazed.

  Bai Nuosi hesitated for a while and glanced at Huo Ranchuan, a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry, I just, just, saw you here..."

  Bai Nuosi said, reaching out and tapping his cheek, indicating to Han Baiyi that there was dirt on this part of his face.

  That was when Han Baiyi had just beaten someone, and there were more than one bloody spots on him.

  Han Baiyi was shocked and reacted instantly. He took the handkerchief with a blushing face and stammered his thanks: "Thank you, thank you, Teacher Xiaobai."

  Then he turned around with a swish and rubbed his face frantically with a handkerchief.

  Hurry!

  He just wiped his hands clean and didn't even realize there was blood on his face!

  Teacher Xiaobai still doesn't know what to think of him!

  Bai Nuosi did smell the smell of blood on Han Baiyi's body. He guessed that the work of these guards was not simple, but that was okay. Each identity had its own responsibilities.

  The bad guys always have to be dealt with by the police, and the pups always have to be cared for by nannies.

  He understands these basic principles.

  Bai Nuosi was eager to go back now. He said to Huo Ranchuan, "I'll go get some things and go back right away."

  With that said, Bai Nuosi immediately turned around and returned to the ward. Han Baiyi stared blankly at Bai Nuosi's back, holding a crumpled handkerchief in his hand with a dull expression. As he looked at it, tears suddenly fell down. .

  What has happened to Huo Ranchuan that no one has seen in so many years?

  But I have never seen a man like Han Baiyi who cries whenever he wants, and he is still a military academy student!

  Huo Ranchuan became numb and frowned: "Why are you crying?"

  It's not a real cub. This guy's mental body has been pampered by Teacher Xiaobai for a few days, and now he's acting pretentious, right?

  Han Baiyi didn't expect that he would cry. He now deeply understands that "tears have their own thoughts."

  Han Baiyi awkwardly wiped his tears with a handkerchief. His expression was lost and sad: "Teacher Xiaobai is so kind. He doesn't even know me, but he is still willing to give me a handkerchief and let me wipe my face clean."