57

Now that Bai Nuosi sees Fu Fu, he will immediately know whether the other person is a baby. After all, the eyes and movements of cubs are different from ordinary animals.

  This little lion looks very small, and it is round and round. It is a very cute baby, which reminds him of the panda cub again.

  Huo Ranchuan turned back with a stern face, his face was very ugly, and he stared at the little lion silently: Who asked you to come out?

  The little lion ignored Huo Ranchuan very arrogantly, and rushed to Teacher Xiaobai in one stride, and quickly hugged Teacher Xiaobai's legs with his two front paws.

  It wants to go with Teacher Xiaobai and not stay with Huo Ranchuan!

  Huo Ranchuan narrowed his eyes dangerously and stared at the little lion.

  But Bai Nuosi was so pleasantly surprised that he immediately squatted down, faced the little lion, and asked softly: "How old is the little baby this year? Why are you still up so late? Can you let the teacher hold me?"

  The little lion immediately jumped into Teacher Xiaobai's arms and asked Teacher Xiaobai to hug him or to take him away directly.

  Bai Nuosi felt soft in his heart. The little lion was so cute. The Orc Galaxy was such a great place. Every baby was super cute!

  Bai Nuosi held the little lion in his arms and gently stroked the little lion's back while looking up at Huo Ranchuan: "Director, is this your child?"

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan immediately said: "No, I haven't gotten married yet."

  After a pause, he added: "I'm still single."

  Therefore, a man who has been single for nearly 30 years usually doesn't even have a partner, so everything depends on his hands. Where did the child come from!

  Teacher Xiaobai, please don't get me wrong!

  Bai Nuosi suddenly felt a little embarrassed when he listened to Huo Ranchuan's serious explanation. He nodded: "I mean, are they the children of other people in your family..."

  He didn't think that the little lion was Director Huo's child at first. He just asked casually and didn't pay attention to the privacy issue. But Director Huo's serious explanation made him feel a little embarrassed.

  However, he thought to himself that Director Huo was tall and handsome, and despite his status, he didn't have a partner yet. He thought that such an outstanding man should have been single long ago.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at Teacher Xiaobai's ears and blushed slightly. He also realized that he had overreacted just now. He coughed and then said: "The little lion is a child of a friend's family. His family can't control him these days. So I brought it to the nursery."

  He didn't lie to Teacher Xiaobai, every word was true!

  Bai Nuosi hugged the little lion and immediately said: "Director, you are not feeling well now and you are busy at work, so just leave the little lion to me. I happen to be free at this time."

  Although he originally wanted to give the little lion to Teacher Xiaobai, Huo Ranchuan felt a little unhappy now when he saw the little lion's successful expression.

  However, looking at Bai Nuosi's expectant eyes, what else could Huo Ranchuan say?

  He nodded: "Then I'll trouble Teacher Xiaobai."

  Bai Nuosi immediately smiled and arched his eyebrows: "It's not troublesome, I'm happy to do it."

  Bai Nuosi also felt very lonely without the company of Zaizai.