82

Huo Ranchuan impulsively thought that the little lion and the little white tiger were actually the spiritual bodies of Qin Yuxing and Song Hengye. They were also freshmen in the military academy and were not young. Teacher Xiaobai usually took care of their spiritual bodies, but they had to sleep separately. Bar?

  Thinking that Teacher Xiaobai had just kissed Teng She, Huo Ranchuan became even more confused.

  The question now is not whether Teacher Xiaobai will kiss the little white tiger and the little lion.

  The question now is, after Teacher Xiaobai knows Teng She's true identity, how should he face Teacher Xiaobai and how should he explain...

  Huo Ranchuan stood at the door, facing Teacher Xiaobai's slightly surprised look, he glanced at the floor guiltily, and said: "Well, actually, Teacher Xiaobai, your wound on your body is not healed yet, and you really need a good rest, Zaizai." The number of us is really crowded, how about I put a baby bed in the bedroom for you? The little white tiger doesn't have to sleep on the sofa."

  Bai Nuosi glanced at the little white tiger sleeping on the sofa, and thought that the bed in the bedroom was indeed a bit crowded, and the wound on his back was not healed yet, and sometimes it still hurt when the cubs squeezed him.

  He nodded: "Okay, but isn't it too late to buy a bed now?"

  After all, it's already eight o'clock in the evening.

  Huo Ranchuan immediately said: "No, there are many vacant baby rooms in our dormitory in the West District. I asked Meng Si to send one over."

  In fact, there are five baby rooms in Area S. However, except for the first one, the other four have never been used. It seems that they will not be used this year. After all, all the S-levels are probably sleeping in Teacher Xiaobai's room. .

  Since Huo Ranchuan said so, of course Bai Nuosi would have no problem.

  He returned to the room and said to the little white tiger: "That's great. Uncle the director will install a new crib for us in a while. You can sleep on a super comfortable big bed."

  The key point is that the baby bed also has a fence, and the corners of the bed are arc-shaped without obtuse angles. The babies can sleep in it, and Bainuosi can rest assured!

  He no longer has to set three alarm clocks in the middle of the night. He only needs to get up once in the middle of the night to check on the babies. He can indeed have a good rest.

  Director Huo is very thoughtful.

  In fact, Bai Nuosi had also thought about the problem of the bed being too crowded before, but he didn't even think about applying for a baby bed at that time. The little white tiger slept on the sofa last night.

  Huo Ranchuan kept his promise, and in less than half an hour, Mengsi brought the largest crib over.

  Baby beds come in different sizes, and the largest one can accommodate five babies lying sideways.

  Bai Nuosi's bedroom is quite large, more than enough for a baby's bed.

  When Mengsi was installing the bed, Bai Nuosi held Teng Snake and watched with the little lion and the white tiger. Bai Nuosi likes the baby bed, and the baby should sleep in the baby bed, no matter the material of the baby bed The design is all for babies, and there are various plush toys on the surrounding fences.