93

Meng Si, Chen Min and others were suddenly besieged. In fact, Meng Si was not their target. Their target was Soaring Snake and Golden Eagle who had lost control.

  The situation of Soaring Snake is different from that of Golden Eagle. The connection between Soaring Snake and Huo Ranchuan is very close. Even if it loses control, Soaring Snake may not riot and suppress the main body like the Golden Eagle.

  Therefore, these people must find Teng She's location as soon as possible and catch them all while Huo Ranchuan loses his mind.

  After all, this was a successful sneak attack, and there may never be such an opportunity again in the future.

  Coincidentally, the signal in this primitive mountain range was not stable, so they had no way to call for support, let alone live broadcast.

  Seeing that the golden eagle lost control, Mengsi flew the aircraft over to support him. However, the opponent's artillery fire was intensive, and the golden eagle's body already had several wounds.

 If the golden eagle leaves at this time, according to its speed, the opponent will not be able to catch up with it, and it can leave completely unscathed.

  However, it thought of the little cutie still in the cave not far away, and the snake, which seemed to have not recovered yet, so it hesitated for a moment, trying to drive away these intruders.

  Meng Si rushed over and shouted to Chen Min: "Captain Chen, come here first!"

 The other party was obviously well prepared. They were here for Huo Ranchuan's life. They happened to meet Chen Min at this time, so they probably wouldn't let him go.

  Mons was extremely angry: "They are from aristocratic families!"

  There are even Korean family crests engraved on some warships.

  Ever since Han Baiyi severed ties with the Han family and became loyal to Huo Ranchuan, the Han family had taken great pains to deal with Huo Ranchuan and regain control of Han Baiyi.

  After the attack on the Rose Nursery, the head of the Han family and the eldest son of the Han family were directly arrested by Huo Ranchuan. Huo Ranchuan completely angered the Han family. Now it is reasonable for them to use all their family strength to deal with Huo Ranchuan. middle.

  After all, if they kill Huo Ranchuan, they may still have a chance of survival. Although the century-old family is declining day by day, it is not that easy to collapse.

  But if they do nothing, after Huo Ranchuan gradually gains the support of the people and the loyalty of the S-class freshmen due to the success of the "Operation to Protect the Cubs", it will be extremely difficult to deal with him.

  Chen Min didn't care who the opponent was. He stood on the back of the golden eagle and resisted several attacks for the golden eagle. Just when he could no longer hold on, a small black aircraft suddenly appeared from the mountains below. , rushed towards them quickly.

  Chen Min recognized it as Huo Ranchuan's aircraft at a glance.

  His eyes lit up and he said in surprise: "Ranchuan is here!"

  Does this mean that Huo Ranchuan is fine?

  Bai Nuosi and Teng She stayed in the cave. He listened to the constant rumbling sounds in the distance and said a little worriedly: "Dahei, do you think something will happen to Director Huo if he goes there like this? He still has injuries on his legs. , and his mental strength has not returned to normal yet."