79

Huo Ranchuan's tone was sincere and his expression was sincere, and Bai Nuosi was too embarrassed to refuse him. What's more, Director Huo had just said in the morning that he wanted to be his assistant and share the work with him. It was indeed convenient to live together.

  After all, in Rose Nursery, those who work as assistants to the nursery do live next door to the nursery, or live directly in the baby room.

  It's just that the dormitories here don't have baby rooms, and they are all small rooms with one bedroom and two living rooms. There happens to be one room for Huo Ranchuan.

  Bai Nuosi thought that he would be a little embarrassed when he faced the golden eagle again. Now that the golden eagle's family is here, it would be the best;

  But he didn't expect that he didn't actually have to live here anymore. When Director Huo asked him to move here, he mainly wanted him to help take care of the molting snakes and the golden eagles who like to eat the steamed buns he made...

  Bai Nuosi's simple mind could not think of so much. He looked at Huo Ranchuan. Huo Ranchuan's eyes were sincere and apologetic. Bai Nuosi's heart softened and he immediately nodded and said: "Of course, then go to the director. Clean up the room."

  This house has a total of two bedrooms. The master bedroom is relatively spacious, and has an independent balcony garden, bathroom, and sofa seating area. Bai Nuosi and his cubs live in it. The second bedroom is much smaller, but there are also small balcony and restroom;

  Bai Nuosi thought for a moment, and considering that he wanted to take the cubs to sleep, it would be better to have a bigger room, so he went directly to the second bedroom and made a bed for Director Huo.

  His idea was simple. After all, Director Huo was here at this level, and he was here to help him. He had to help others clean up the room. After all, Director Huo really didn't look like someone who knew how to do housework.

  But in Chen Min's eyes, these were a bit too virtuous. His tone was a little jealous, and he said sourly: "Teacher Xiaobai is so virtuous, does he know you are such a bitch?"

  Huo Ranchuan's tall and strong body blocked the door tightly to prevent Chen Min from peeking inside: "What are you looking at? Can you respect other people's privacy?"

  He even peeked at Teacher Xiaobai!

  Chen Min looked at Huo Ranchuan speechlessly: "I can't even take a look at it, but you just moved in with him? You know that it's the most reasonable thing for me to live here. Ares rejects me."

  Huo Ranchuan was unmoved: "It rejects you, so you have to get closer to it. After all, it is your spiritual body. Maybe after getting close to it, you can find a chance to take it back."

  Chen Min stood in the corridor, looking at the golden eagle that was pushed to the next room by the robot, and sighed: "Unless it wants to, otherwise..."

  Anyway, with Chen Min's current strength, he didn't force the Golden Eagle, otherwise, the Golden Eagle wouldn't have been living outside for three years.

  "Yes, there is a possibility,"

  Chen Min suddenly came up to Huo Ranchuan and said, "Let Teacher Xiaobai pretend to be its partner, and then talk to it carefully to get it back? It must listen to Teacher Xiaobai very much."

  Golden Eagle is a love brain, and Chen Min knows it all too well.

  Huo Ranchuan looked at Chen Min expressionlessly and snorted: "What a beautiful idea."