77

Bai Nuosi stood by the window, looking at the hard-working little white tiger outside the window, his expression a little dull.

  He turned back and looked at the neatly folded blankets on the sofa, and then at the little white tiger who was training hard outside the window, his expression lost in thought.

  Teng Snake's expression was also very helpless.

  I really don't understand what Song Hengye is thinking. Even if he takes the test again, he can't take it when he is sick, right?

  What's more, the original intention of building the Rose Nursery was to free the mental cubs from training, so that they could spend their childhood safely and happily like ordinary human cubs.

  Of course, there is no problem if Song Hengye wants to train. The problem is that he should not let Xiao Baihu train in front of Teacher Xiaobai!

  Teacher Xiaobai doesn't know about the spiritual body yet!

  Teng She sleeps lightly, so she knew that the little white tiger went out for morning training before dawn.

  Its expression at that time was also very shocked. Although it had experienced arduous training in its childhood, it was forced at that time and had no way to resist.

  As for Song Hengye, not only was no one forcing him, everyone was taking turns to persuade him to rest.

  He doesn't want his life, right?

  The point is, as a spiritual body, Little White Tiger's thoughts, words and deeds are exactly the same as Song Hengye's. Generally, other spiritual bodies will be in contrast with the main body. After all, people will cover up and pretend to be a certain way, but the spiritual body is the most real subject. manifestation, they will not hide it.

  So there is only one reason, and that is that Song Hengye loves training from the bottom of his heart and is a veritable roll king.

  Teng Snake watched the little white tiger running and jumping on its short legs, and training its mecha combat skills. Although it looked like watching a circus performance, it still admired the little white tiger.

  If you work hard at such a young age, your future will be bright.

  Bai Nuosi looked at Xiao Baihu blankly for a while, and Teng She looked at Teacher Xiaobai's face with guilty eyes and nervousness.

  I'm afraid that Teacher Xiaobai will find out something is wrong and get angry or something.

  As a result, after watching in shock for a few minutes, Teacher Xiaobai yawned and went to the bathroom to wash up.

  It seems that the mood is very stable, no different from usual.

  Teng She: "..."

  Bai Nuosi came to the bathroom. Before brushing his teeth, he combed his hair with a comb. He usually tied his hair quickly, but today, he was a little lost in thought and combed his hair with the comb for several minutes.

  After a while, Bai Nuosi put down the comb, picked up the hairpin, and clipped the bangs covering his eyebrows to one side: "It's not a big problem."

  Bai Nuosi comforted himself in a low voice: "As long as they are cubs."

  Regardless of whether it is a spiritual cub or an orc cub, it is still a cub, and judging from the feedback from Director Mons and Principal Huo, his current work performance is still very good.

  Before they officially joined the company, when they signed the contract, the terms of the contract stated that as employees from alien systems, they must abide by the laws of the empire. Since the laws of the empire stipulate that he cannot know certain things, then he knows it. Yes, you have to pretend not to know.