17

Bai Nuosi then took the two cubs to the flowers: "Here are the roots of the flowers. Flowers grow in the soil. As long as there is soil and water, they can grow. We transplant the seedlings into the flower pots, and then Take the flowerpot home, and the flowers will bloom in the room from now on, what do you think?"

  Both cubs nodded seriously.

  Teng Snake looked at Bai Nuosi among the flowers, and felt that Bai Nuosi's cheeks were delicate and his smile was more charming than the flowers.

  Bai Nuosi found a rose seedling for each of the two Zaizai.

  "The name of this flower is rose. The symbol of our rose nursery is this variety. There is a story about roses. Do you want to hear it?"

Teng She watched Bai Nuosi transplanting the flower seedlings, met his shining eyes, and nodded immediately.

  Black Panther suddenly became depressed at this time. Han Baiyi was being questioned by the head of the Han family because he had a lot of wounds yesterday when he was "trained" by the eldest son of the Han family and others. These wounds were discovered by the head of the family, who called him an S Level, he was actually injured, and he was ready to punish him.

  Han Baiyi looked at Bai Nuosi. He wanted to delay for some time, at least he didn't want to be punished at this time.

  The family leader's punishment is to use the simulated mental power set up by the instrument to attack the spiritual sea.

  But the spiritual sea is the only channel between the spiritual body and the main body. Once his spiritual sea is attacked, Black Panther's spiritual body may also go crazy. He is afraid of scaring Teacher Xiaobai.

  Just when the black panther cub slowed down and looked at Bai Nuosi in a daze, Bai Nuosi finally succeeded in transplanting one of the rose seedlings into a small flower pot.

  Bai Nuosi saw the black panther cub looking at him, dumbfounded, thinking that the black panther cub was waiting for him to tell a story, so Bai Nuosi told them about the little prince: "On a planet far, far away , there lived a little prince."

  Bai Nuosi held a shovel in one hand, both hands were dirty and covered with mud. His expressions and movements were a bit exaggerated: "The little prince wears clothes the same color as the leaves, and has hair the same color as the sun. He Probably that high."

  Bai Nuosi was gesticulating in a hurry, and those who didn't know thought that there really was such a person.

  Huo Ranchuan thought to himself, who wants to listen to this fantasy story for children?

  As a result, Teng She's head moved forward, getting closer to Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi continued to tell them in a low voice: "The little prince is alone every day. He has no friends and no family. He is lonely every day. Loneliness means loneliness."

  Of course, Zaizai may not understand the word loneliness.

  Bai Nuosi added: "Later, he planted a rose. The red rose was very beautiful and stayed with him for a long, long time. During that time, they only had each other and they were very important partners."

  When Bai Nuosi said this, he just transplanted the second seedling.

  Bai Nuosi then prepared to transplant the third seedling. The black panther cub was a little excited. He looked at Bai Nuosi and grabbed the corners of Bai Nuosi's clothes with his claws, asking him to continue talking.

  The little prince planted roses, and they stayed together, with only each other, and then what?

  The book "The Little Prince" talks about too many things, but not everything is suitable to be told to cubs.