62

Bai Nuosi took his two Zaizai and drove slowly on a scooter. He took out the fruit gummies he had just made in the morning from his pocket, put them in a small transparent cup, and gave each of the two Zaizai a cup.

The gummies are made into the shapes of various fruits. They are made by Bai Nuosi using molds, so they are very cute and beautiful. They are small and round. The little lion and the baby snake are sitting in the soft body of the car, looking into the cup. The various kinds of gummy candies are so eye-catching!

  It used its claws to dig out a small orange-shaped yellow gummy, placed it in front of Soaring Snake, and said in surprise: "Look! Orange!"

  Teng Snake glanced at it silently, then turned his head expressionlessly. He always felt that the little lion was stupid, even stupider than the previous panda cubs.

  The little lion was very happy. He had never seen such cute candy. It was soft, fragrant and sweet, and came in the shape of various fruits. It was so cute.

  After the little lion ate one, he couldn't put it down and was reluctant to eat the candies.

  At this moment, it even forgot about its lost frog glasses. It held the small cup in its hand with its two paws and looked at the candy inside without taking its eyes off it.

  Teng She was speechless when she saw it like this.

  After all, Qin Yuxing is only a sixteen-year-old boy. He has not yet reached adulthood and is younger than all the freshmen in the military academy. Teng She thought about it in her heart and poured all the candies in her cup into the little lion's cup. in the cup.

  The little lion turned his head in shock and looked at Soaring Snake in surprise.

  At this moment, Soaring Snake looked like an angel in its eyes!

  Teng She couldn't resist its scorching gaze, rolled her eyes at it, lay down and continued to take a nap.

  The little lion stared at Soaring Snake for several seconds, then approached and said excitedly: "Xiao Hei, you are so kind."

  Teng She: "..."

  Teng She sighed, it didn't even understand. Qin Yuxing was obviously a young master from a top-notch family. He was a wealthy and talented young man, so what?

  Of course the little lion felt that it was a big deal. He had no toys since he was a child, let alone such snacks.

  Now, this snack looks like a toy, can be eaten, and has a fruity aroma that makes it really exciting!

  It's really cute after all!

  It held a cup filled with fruit gummies and raised it high. Under the sunlight, the gummies of various colors also reflected the light, making them look as crystal clear as gems.

  The little lion played with the fruit gummies all the way, but he didn't eat a few in total, and he didn't want to eat them at all.

  Bai Nuosi saw it from the side and felt soft in his heart. He whispered: "Xingxing, you can eat Fruit Tangtang if you like. There are many more here, teacher, and I can give you a cup tomorrow."

  After hearing this, the little lion happily ate the fruit candies one by one.

  The audience in the live broadcast room began to curse the Qin family:

  [I'm speechless, family members, is the Qin family really a top-notch wealthy family? How can such a rich family not even be able to afford fruit candies? Angry.jpg.]