70

Huo Ranchuan finally brought Bai Nuosi out, and the golden eagle didn't attack. Huo Ranchuan didn't want Bai Nuosi to go in again.

  He took Bai Nuosi's hand and whispered: "Since it let you go, what if you go back and it doesn't let you go?"

  What if the Golden Eagle feels that Bai Nuosi doesn't want Huo Ranchuan again and chooses it again!

  The golden eagle made such a fuss, and sure enough, not long after, the cave collapsed with a roar.

  Huo Ranchuan's face was expressionless.

  Bai Nuosi was extremely worried: "Director, is it really okay?"

  Huo Ranchuan: "Don't worry, it's really fine."

  He was probably just a little emotionally hurt.

  The cave became a ruin.

  After a few seconds, a golden eagle covered in gray came out of the ruins.

  The golden eagle's body was covered with sand, gravel, and soil. It lowered its head, looking like it had lost all desire for life.

  The little cutie is gone, and so is the love nest. It hasn't even had time to build the nest yet.

  The little cutie hasn't even laid an egg for it yet.

  The golden eagle came out with tears in its eyes and glanced at Bai Nuosi. Then, it squatted in the corner of the cave entrance and shed tears silently.

  Bai Nuosi: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  Huo Ranchuan's face almost collapsed. Why is Chen Min's mental body like this?

  Isn't it shameless?

  Bai Nuosi frowned, not wanting to see the golden eagle like this.

  As the golden eagle shed tears, it let go of the wings protecting its chest, and saw that what it was protecting on its chest turned out to be a small basket with five potted plants in it.

  Huo Ranchuan: "..."

  What is going on in this scene of an orphan and a widowed father being abandoned?

  Bai Nuosi looked at the five potted plants that were undamaged and not even stained with dust. He slowly walked to the golden eagle. The golden eagle squatting on the ground was taller than the standing Bai Nuosi.

  Its eyes were bright and it looked at Bai Nuosi expectantly.

  Bai Nuosi stretched out his hand, gently stroked the golden eagle's head, and said warmly: "Stop crying, Mr. Golden Eagle."

  The golden eagle blinked and looked at Bai Nuosi.

  Bai Nuosi slowly said to it: "Thank you for saving me today, and thank you for saving Xiao Yi and Xiao Wu. However, it is almost dawn now, and we should go home."

  Bai Nuosi looked at the collapsed cave: "Although the cave is very good, it is not my home. Xiaoyi and Xiaowu's families are also in the park in the rose garden, right?"

  The golden eagle lowered his head aggrievedly, looking like he didn't understand.

  Bai Nuosi walked over, put his arms around the golden eagle's neck, and stroked the golden eagle's head comfortingly: "Will you go back with me? Okay? I still have cubs to take care of. They are still waiting for me at home. ."

  The golden eagle doesn't care about those cubs. Its own cubs are in its arms. As long as its own cubs are well, what does it have to do with other people's cubs?