104

Chen Min has almost recovered now. The royal family is preparing to summon him to inquire about his mental state. Specialized doctors will also examine him to ensure that his mental state has stabilized and there will be no more golden eagle riots. Condition.

  At the same time, he will also strive to return to the mecha team as soon as possible.

  After all, in the three years since he left, the mecha team had been assigned many people by those aristocratic families, and what was waiting for Chen Min was no longer the mecha team he was familiar with.

  It seems that there is still a tough battle waiting for him.

  Little Fatty chirped in the balcony garden, walking around behind the golden eagle. The golden eagle jumped on the railing, and it jumped up too. The little paw carefully moved sideways on the railing, and kept going to the side of the golden eagle. Minato.

  The golden eagle lowered his head and glanced at the furry little Fatty Chirp, then stretched out his paws and rubbed Little Fatty Chirp's head. Little Fatty Chirp was unsteady, and with a "snap", he fell directly from the railing.

  Golden eagle:"......"

  Golden eagle:"!!!"

  Little Feijiu didn't fall in the garden, but fell outside!

  The floors here are high, and Little Fatty Chirp can't fly yet. The golden eagle is so frightened that it turns around and rushes down, narrowly catching Little Fatty Chirp in mid-air.

  The golden eagle queen was very scared, and at the same time very suspicious. It didn't use any force just now. How could the little Chiu Chiu fall down? The golden eagle carried Little Fatty back to the garden.

  As soon as it stopped and stood up, Little Fatty rolled down from the golden eagle's back like a ball.

  Golden eagle:"!!!"

  The golden eagle looked at the little Fat Chiu with its eyes closed, and his pupils were shaking: This little Chiu Jiu, isn't it going to crack?

  The golden eagle carefully and nervously stretched out its wings and poked Little Fatty Jiu. As a result, Little Fatty Jiu rolled twice on the ground, but had no reaction at all.

  The golden eagle was afraid: It's over, little Jiujiu, this is really awesome!

  Chen Min, who was inside, sensed it and frowned: "It seems something happened to that little bird."

  Huo Ranchuan raised his eyebrows, opened his brain and took a look. Sure enough, his adjutant had just sent him a message: [General, the boy fainted in the water prison. I don't know if he fainted from hunger or something. I need to find him. Will the doctor take a look at him? 】

  Such prisoners are usually sent directly to serve in prisons built in designated desolate stars, but this young man has been kept in a water prison in the central military region of the empire. He doesn't know what Huo Ranchuan wants to do, and the adjutant doesn't dare to do anything. Q, now that everyone is unconscious, he can only report to Huo Ranchuan.

  For Xiao Feijiu's sake, Huo Ranchuan glanced at the bathroom door. Teacher Xiao Bai had just entered the bathroom but hadn't come out yet.

If he comes out and sees Xiao Feijiu fainting, he doesn't know how worried he should be, but if the subject cannot wake up, his mental body will also be greatly affected. If he cannot wake up, even if he wakes up, his mental state will not be very good. good.

  Huo Ranchuan then replied: "Send him to the military hospital. Ask him to write an IOU for the medical expenses and charge them to my account."

  The adjutant then took the weak Adrian out of the water prison and took him to the hospital.