87

Chen Min couldn't use his mental power normally because the golden eagle was out of control, but when he sensed the fluctuation of Teng She's mental power, he rushed over quickly.

  Teacher Xiaobai and Teng She were in the same room, and he was worried that something would happen to Teacher Xiaobai.

  The golden eagle reacted faster. It didn't even care about the five potted plants placed on the windowsill and smashed the window directly.

  I don't know if when it comes back and sees five broken potted plants, it will huddle in the corner and cry again.

  But it couldn't care less at this time, the safety of the little cutie was the most important thing!

  Chen Min pulled Bai Nuosi out of the chaotic bedroom, and the little white tiger and the little lion followed behind him with serious expressions.

  The little lion was a little irritable at this time. He was thinking about why he was so weak. He was obviously S-level, but he still looked so weak in front of Soaring Snake and Golden Eagle. When would he be able to grow up and protect Teacher Xiaobai!

  Bai Nuosi was really frightened. The bedroom was quiet at first, the babies were sleeping soundly, and Bai Nuosi was also asleep. However, the snake suddenly started rolling and hitting the wall. It seemed to be very uncomfortable.

  Chen Min asked Bai Nuosi to sit down, then poured him a glass of hot water and asked Bai Nuosi, "Are you okay? That snake probably didn't hurt you, right?"

  Generally, the mental body during the courtship period will not harm the partner of its choice. Even if the mental power is out of control, there should be a trace of reason, just like the golden eagle.

  However, it is impossible to say for sure, after all, the golden eagle and the soaring snake are two completely different species, and the soaring snake's mental power level is even higher.

  Bai Nuosi took the hot water and put it on the table. He stayed for two seconds. When he saw the little lion and the little white tiger standing next to him, he immediately bent down and held the two furries in his arms, one on the left and the other on the right. He comforted them with a voice: "Xingxingha, be good, you weren't scared just now, were you? Okay, snoring, snoring, snoring, you can't be scared."

  Bai Nuosi rubbed on the backs of the two furry cubs for a while. The little cubs calmed down, but Teacher Xiaobai didn't seem to have it yet, so he continued to rub.

  Chen Min stood in front of Bai Nuosi with a serious look on his face: "I don't know what the situation is over there. Ran Chuan's adjutant can't be contacted either. How could Teng She lose control?"

  Bai Nuosi thought about the explosion he heard in the aircraft when he came back. Director Huo was at that place at that time. Could it be that there was some kind of attack?

  Bai Nuosi looked at Chen Min and asked with worry: "Sir, what will happen if you lose control? When will it get better?"

  The always obedient snake baby suddenly became like this, and Bai Nuosi felt really sad.

  Baby Snake has been with him the longest. Although he says that he loves all the babies fairly, in fact, he still prefers Baby Snake in his heart. After all, as time goes by, his feelings become deeper.

  Moreover, when he thought of Snake Baby's golden eyes that were exactly the same as Dean Huo's, he couldn't help but think of Dean Huo.

  Chen Min: "Teacher Xiaobai, my name is Chen Min. You can call me Brother Min. I'm older than you."