29

Early the next morning, when Bai Nuosi got up, he found two cubs nestling next to him.

  He was too tired last night and slept a little deeply. He vaguely remembered that the little black panther ran over from the opposite side first in the middle of the night.

  Then the little black snake followed behind and crawled over.

  The two cubs nested on the right side of Bai Nuosi. Each time one cub occupied one side, they did not fight over who was closer to Teacher Xiaobai this time.

  The little black panther lay quietly in Bai Nuosi's arms, and the snake was coiled at the head of the bed. After Bai Nuosi got up, he felt that his right arm was being held by the little black panther. He smiled and rubbed it with his left hand. On top of the little black panther's head, he said with a smile: "Why are you here, baby?"

  The little black panther actually didn't sleep all night. It's unclear whether its mood was affected by the subject Han Baiyi, or whether it was worried about the injury on Bai Nuosi's arm, or what would happen today, and it had already foreseen it. .

  The little black panther lay dependently in Bai Nuosi's arms, looking at Bai Nuosi with somewhat sad eyes.

  Not long after it was first differentiated, it was held in Bai Nuosi's arms. It doesn't know how many days have passed since then.

  The little black panther is not very good at counting, but it opened its paws and looked at it. It felt like it hadn't been long?

  The Teng Snake was coiled at the head of the bed. It was also very quiet today. It was also a spiritual body. It felt the changes in the little black panther's spiritual body, so it went to see Teacher Xiaobai again.

 But Teacher Xiaobai is not from the Orc Galaxy. He has no mental power and has no feeling about it.

  Bai Nuosi could keenly sense the depression of the little black panther, but he thought the little black panther was still feeling guilty about the wound on his arm.

  Bai Nuosi picked up the zazai one by one, then got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom: "What is the first thing you do after getting out of bed?"

  The little black panther immediately opened his mouth and pointed at his mouth with his paw: "Ouch~"

  Bai Nuosi smiled and rubbed the little black panther's head again: "Yes, brushing your teeth!"

  The two cubs were not very good at brushing their teeth. Even if they were willing to brush themselves, Bai Nuosi was worried that they wouldn't be able to brush them clean. So, he put the two cubs on the chair, took out a toothbrush, and brushed the little black panther's teeth first: "Ah ~Open your mouth and prepare to brush your teeth;"

  The little black panther squatted obediently on the chair. Bai Nuosi took a small toothbrush and a cotton towel and carefully brushed the little black panther's teeth: "Brush, brush, brush, brush up, brush down, brush left. Brush right, back and forth three times, your teeth are ready."

  Bai Nuosi wiped the bubbles in the little black panther's mouth with a soft cotton towel, then brought a glass of pure water over and taught the little black panther to gargle: "Ah~ take a sip, gurgling, gurgling, and then spit it out."

  The little black panther knows everything, but under the gentle guidance of Teacher Xiaobai, it still pretends not to understand and follows Bai Nuosi's instructions step by step.

  It spit out the water in its mouth, then opened its mouth wide to check Bai Nuosi's teeth.

  The little black panther's teeth were white and small, very cute. Bai Nuosi stretched out his hand and pressed on its canines, praising it: "It's great, it's so clean!"